Buildings:
Timber camp (Level 8)
Clay pit (Level 8)
Iron mine (Level 8)
Farm (Level 3)
Warehouse (Level 12)
Wall (Level 1)

:))

Curse you Many I want those resources, sad thing about the farm is the resources mines are low lvl.

DeletedUser

Ripfin, I believe you look pretty offten into the mirror ... that should be the reason you opened threads about all your problems on TW and post comments everywhere else :icon_razz:

Or you're looking for the Senior title on the forum :icon_wink:

Ripfin

Ripfin, I believe you look pretty offten into the mirror ... that should be the reason you opened threads about all your problems on TW and post comments everywhere else :icon_razz:

Or you're looking for the Senior title on the forum :icon_wink:

actually can't remember last time I looked in a mirror not into vanity.

DeletedUser

HA
sucks to be you :icon_wink:
but being me is awesome :lol:

DeletedUser

No doubt. For those kind of resources you can afford to dent your army.Shoot you keep letting him/her grow like that and pretty soon you will be finding them knocking on your door!

DeletedUser

But with SP/SW it will be more of a tap if you have def :)

I see your point. I think if one has a defensive village they should have been very aggressive at the very start of the world. The idea being that they don't let anyone near them grow bigger than what they can handle with a defensive village. Hit everyone in the area at least 2 times a day, really disturb the recruiting process.

Since this village obviously got away from him - if he does have a def. village - he is just going to have to watch it and see if someone else picks away at it. Once he sees troop numbers falling to a level he can take advantage of - he should. Just my opinion on how to handle the matter. You guys probably have better ways of handling this issue.

max vs george

I hit everyone in my 13x13 (well 4/5 of the people in my 13x13) Atleast 20 times a day.

DeletedUser

LOL! Well I did say "at least 2 times a day". Have to say I'm impressed - 20x a day. Probably why you are ranked where you are, huh? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser89403

I hit everyone in my 13x13 (well 4/5 of the people in my 13x13) Atleast 20 times a day.

Just one thing though, wouldn't attacking them 20x a day get you the sane amount of resources as attacking them 2x a day?

DeletedUser89403

What does that have to do with this topic at all? And if you're gonna flame me, at least make sense.