Best Grind attacker

DeletedUser

Post your best Grind player too attack you here,if there are any that is.

DeletedUser

Post your best Grind player too attack you here,if there are any that is.

I would say Barloo did well, and i also know he sits a few accounts. So i give him kudos.

Moddy gave me lots of ODD, but not sure thats the same as being a good attacker.

Dal

DeletedUser

I would go for the sat accounts.Usually they just send the troops from the sat accounts as they dont like there own dieing.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

thats not always the case mikey . i never sit accounts when i was in grind so it was always my own troops that i cleared with as to who was best barloo is a good pick . he was in the top for war stats oda when i left and i don.t think the stats would have changed much since i left

DeletedUser

turntec had potential,but sadly it seems like he quit

DeletedUser

Monergon1 was in number one spot for oda be for we both left. so if your going by stats and who is still in grind at a guess i.d say dam tinker would be 1st or 2nd .

be for i left it went like this

1st Monergon1
2nd me
3rdbarloo
4th turntec
5th dam tinker

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser87372

I haven't seen much of Myve as yet, but I suspect she will be quite good once we get the frontline to her doorstep.

DeletedUser

well JV if you need to wait till you get to her doorstep i think it.ll be more like you.ll be finding out how good she is at defending not attacking

DeletedUser87372

That is true, but chances are people have a funny habit of retaliating when they are attacked, albeit haven't seen a whole lot from most in Grind though. How's life on the outside Saxon?

DeletedUser80913

I haven't seen much of Myve as yet, but I suspect she will be quite good once we get the frontline to her doorstep.

Well, to be honest, I was kind of bored waiting for someone to get on my doorstep, so I sent my nobles away and got to yours :D Ask matador, erto and co. but it is nice to see someone has thought of me, even though I barely get on this forum.

DeletedUser

Keep going Myve you will be totally surrounded soon,your doing superb but how long can you keep it up?

DeletedUser80913

With the rate people are quitting the game, not much unfortunately. I should've been on the winning side, as TLA was my ally from the beginning, but that's the game I guess. I am happy to have gotten this far :D

DeletedUser

I should've been on the winning side, as TLA was my ally from the beginning, but that's the game I guess. I am happy to have gotten this far :D
The company(dirty south crew) you keep had the chance to join TLA but opted to go back and join the rest of the old NSA which later joined Grind. There was talk about still letting you in but I was one of many that decided against that since you guys still had your chance and I(my friends) personally made sure of that. I do value and respect your group's loyalty but it should have been with TLA and not the old NSA, your decision not ours. I will see you on the battlefield one day and I am looking forward to it since you guys are the best Grind has to offer and possibly on another world if I ever decide to join another I would welcome you guys with open arms but until then....Good luck :)

DeletedUser

The company(dirty south crew) you keep had the chance to join TLA but opted to go back and join the rest of the old NSA which later joined Grind.

I tried like hell to talk some sense into my dirty south buddy Pantherskurt, but meh...

DeletedUser80913

yeah, things were different back then. I found it only natural to be with the NSA members, but I was very oblivious then. I had no idea of the politics of the world. only when I got bigger I got interested (won't be making that mistake again:). the only thing that bothered me is when mac tried to talk to someone in TLA about us joining (don't remember who) and he said we don't deserve to be there... everyone forgot that we fought the war with GRIND and won most of K85. we made a difference in the south.

Side 1:
Players: Myve
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!, BUMP!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 267
Side 2: 31
Difference: 236

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,721,263
Side 2: 297,858
Difference: 2,423,405

chart

anyway, I got away from the topic, so sorry :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im you give a few photos naked Myve we will take it easy on you,your choice.

DeletedUser79621

Mikey you naughty boy. I think we could give her a place in TLA for such a deed =D

DeletedUser87372

yeah, things were different back then. I found it only natural to be with the NSA members, but I was very oblivious then. I had no idea of the politics of the world. only when I got bigger I got interested (won't be making that mistake again:). the only thing that bothered me is when mac tried to talk to someone in TLA about us joining (don't remember who) and he said we don't deserve to be there... everyone forgot that we fought the war with GRIND and won most of K85. we made a difference in the south.

anyway, I got away from the topic, so sorry :)

Macadamia spoke with me about it, and I in turn spoke with my council. It was not that you and your crew did not deserve a place in TLA, as we had all agreed that you and your crew were amongst the best that Grind could have had and would be a credit to TLA. It was more that we knew we could win this world without you, we extended an offer for you and your team to join us before the Grind war, and at that point you made your decision of which side to go on. We do not want to be known as the tribe who recruited to win and we feel that everyone within TLA deserves to be on the winning side, not players who we brought in at the last minute.

I wish you had been persuaded about a year ago when you were deciding, to go with TLA, as this world would have been surely finished by now and we could all get back to our families.

Grind has been beaten and is now practically lifeless with the few remaining players who hold on to their pride by fighting till the end (which I applaud). I have been trying to work out just how many players are still active within Grind and it does not look good. This is why I would beg that Morthy initiates end game phase soon to minimize the pain and suffering of those holding on till the end.