Best in-game quotes ever

New.identity

Well, I always stumble accross some great lines ingame that make me laugh...

Post your funny ones and laugh at others. :icon_wink:

hampking said:
ya marcus tell him. you are my tribalwars hero. i remember when i first started and you kept nobling my tribal leaders. you are pure skill

DeletedUser

I love me some Hate mail

This was tight after I called this guy a pointwhore.

Flpe on 25.02. at 05:53

I dont even know what point whore is lol. i had tons of troop but between you and like 5 other that keep farming me its hard to keep up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51390

ok ive got one but its afrom w33 :icon_eek: took place today actually..the palyer im speeking with a duke of his tribe.

oh and for the record it was 2 seconds which was due to lag according to the sender

*note to mod this is general discussion about funny quotes so i thought its accpetable*

hahanoob.jpg

DeletedUser

Not in-game, but Skype is good for me :)

[16:35:58] Bergamini- Legend says: i can't think straight when i am sitting on the toilet lol

Anyone wanna help me work that one out? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

shh!
I will explain it.
When you are on the toilet you have better (or worse) things in your mind... So you do not have enough space in your mind to think about an arguemment about smoking on Skype coma... LOL

P.S
I can't beleive you posted it here...

DeletedUser

I probably could....

I could smoke on the toilet, while arguing on skype, while thinking about better and worse things :p

Basically, just have a fag while thinking about Marcus stroking his cactaur. Its easy ^_^