Best ingame profile

DeletedUser

Personal text
No invites please.

In my top 10 favorites.

DeletedUser

how do you think?
who has the best in game profile?

Seeing how I have only seen 1 player with an in game profile yet (I only looked at his cause he said something) ill have to go with Madmarauder as well :icon_wink:

another fail thread :icon_rolleyes:
agreed though I still felt the need to post.

DeletedUser

I liked a profile i saw that said.

"I dont get enough tribe invites"

And then listed about 100 tribes lol

DeletedUser51929

Did you just open a dicussion on football?

State whom you support?

bilzatak

Man Utd ftw. Although I dislike people who support them for no reason other than that they're awesome (Which they really are). You should only support the team from the place you were born in/the team that was placed unto you by your family.

I miss the good old days with Le Cantona and my personal favourite Ole Gunnar Solksjaer. Ahh them were fine days. :/

OH NOES OFF TOPIC! Must post something on topic to fool the moderators.

So I think that MY profile is the best.

(That was a close one)

DeletedUser

Man Utd ftw. Although I dislike people who support them for no reason other than that they're awesome (Which they really are). You should only support the team from the place you were born in/the team that was placed unto you by your family.

I miss the good old days with Le Cantona and my personal favourite Ole Gunnar Solksjaer. Ahh them were fine days. :/

OH NOES OFF TOPIC! Must post something on topic to fool the moderators.

So I think that MY profile is the best.

(That was a close one)

Agreed on the Local Team supporting. That was a nice 1-0 win against you Reds huh? :icon_twisted:

However, I think everyone should put their football Team in their Profile.. So this discussion can remain remotely On-Topic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser51929

Yea I agree with you there >.> glory seeker should be bashed :p

I support Newcastle United and partially Celtic due to scottish side of family =]

My profile owns the enitre wrold 46. people attack me, see my profile and decide to recall em back :D