Best nukes you have destroyed?

DeletedUser108041

Everyone post/tell stories of nukes you have destroyed, this is my best one so far on W65. :icon_cool:
nmYbE.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106946

You can tell what your stack was by showing your losses. Just so you know.

DeletedUser

mvardin in here like "Okay, so thaaaat's what I need to build to break his D, queuing now"

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
The defender has won (See detailed report with additional calculations)
World data: 17.10.12 16:00:05
Luck: 12.9%
Morale: 100%
Attacker: [player]the username[/player] [[ally]EDEN[/ally]] (26.790 points)
Village: [village](521|492)[/village]

units10.png

quantity
18.gif
___
0_____0___4369____0___1603____0____255____0_____0_____1__

pasek10.png

losses
29.gif
___
0_____0___4369____0___1603____0____255____0_____0_____1__

pasek10.png

survivors
11.gif
___
0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0_____0__

losses.png

quantity
13.gif
_____.579.015_____.392.370_____.676.510______.12.156
Defender: [player]auguthy2[/player] (20.649 points)
Village: [village](528|478)[/village]

Information about player's units hidden.
Espionage data hidden.
Report generated using Report Converter - Tribal-Reports.net
[/SPOIL]

and

[SPOIL]
Luck: -23.4%
Attacker: [player]vjgo123[/player] [[ally]EDEN[/ally]] (12.859 points)
Village: [village](518|482)[/village]

units10.png

quantity
18.gif
___
0_____0___2638____0____258____0____45____10_____0_____0__

pasek10.png

losses
29.gif
___
0_____0___2638____0____258____0____45____10_____0_____0__

pasek10.png

survivors
11.gif
___

losses.png

quantity
13.gif
_____.207.230_____.117.940_____.180.020_______.3.975

Espionage data hidden.
[/SPOIL]

and

[SPOIL]
Luck: 19.1%
Attacker: [player]the username[/player] [[ally]EDEN[/ally]] (26.790 points)
Village: [village](524|499)[/village]

units10.png

quantity
18.gif
___
0_____1___2059____0____851____0_____0_____0_____0_____0__

pasek10.png

losses
29.gif
___
0_____1___2059____0____851____0_____0_____0_____0_____0__

pasek10.png

survivors
11.gif
___

losses.png

quantity
13.gif
_____.229.945_____.146.900_____.295.180_______.5.464

[/SPOIL]

Im kinda hoping for the defender of the day award haha! Thanks also to a few friends of mine because, they contributed for half of the defenses! thanks also to the tribe eden for the 2 operation launch on me... though you should choose someone else!

DeletedUser

Well that "important information" suggests that isn't case. Didn't see myself the first time either though.

I made multiple attempts to make sense of this, so I will break down where my comprehension issues lie:

"important information"

What important information?

"important information" suggests that isn't case.

Suggest what isn't what case?

Didn't see myself the first time either though.

Makes perfect sense, I wouldn't look in a mirror without preparation if I were you either.

DeletedUser106946

Why the important information at the bottom of the report of course. The bit about the enemy detecting his troops. Guess you had to look 3 times. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I thought you meant literal important information, not a technically labelled aspect of the report entitled so. My apologies for overestimating your intelligence, carry on.

DeletedUser

I thought you meant literal important information, not a technically labelled aspect of the report entitled so. My apologies for overestimating your intelligence, carry on.
Funny how someone so elitest in their own views has said nothing of value.

DeletedUser106946

I would have thought someone who made "multiple attempts" (<---Note quotations for future reference) at deciphering my post would have figured it out. I believe the apologies are all mine in this case.

DeletedUser

I would have thought someone who made "multiple attempts" (<---Note quotations for future reference) at deciphering my post would have figured it out. I believe the apologies are all mine in this case.

I feel like I am talking to a wall. Do I have to be so direct to you and tell you YES I GOT IT for you to acknowledge it? I already said I overestimated your intelligence in my original interpretation and since your rebuttal post have merely stated that I misinterpreted it because I thought you were smarter than you were, which you clearly are not.

Funny how someone so elitest in their own views has said nothing of value.

Funny how, since I have began posting here and keeping up with this forum, the same concept can be applied to you.

DeletedUser

The dude attacking the OP had a sword as his village name. My hero :)

DeletedUser106946

I feel like I am talking to a wall. Do I have to be so direct to you and tell you YES I GOT IT for you to acknowledge it? I already said I overestimated your intelligence in my original interpretation and since your rebuttal post have merely stated that I misinterpreted it because I thought you were smarter than you were, which you clearly are not.

Well the fact that 'you got it' is obvious as I had to lead you to it directly; therefore your comment about directness has no base whatsoever. My rebuttal merely pointed out my dissatisfaction with a know-it-all troll who can't follow point A to point B without someone holding his hand. Although I wouldn't expect you to have caught that either, since you seem to take everything I say literally.

DeletedUser

Well the fact that 'you got it' is obvious as I had to lead you to it directly; therefore your comment about directness has no base whatsoever. My rebuttal merely pointed out my dissatisfaction with a know-it-all troll who can't follow point A to point B without someone holding his hand. Although I wouldn't expect you to have caught that either, since you seem to take everything I say literally.

I overestimated your intelligence and you are attempting to be condescending to me for it. Hey everybody, he wants you to treat him like he's clearly stupid. I have never seen the Important Information bolded section because I've never had to have the game tell me what is and is not important and I usually don't have to read labels. You seem well versed in this however as you knew exactly where it was.

I asked you for it in a different context and technically you never responded in like, so you never followed any A - B type of logic, so I know A-B-C-D-E-F-G.... type of systematic problem solving/thinking is way beyond your comprehension. And in all honesty the only thing I'm taking serious is the ratio of good posts/threads to terrible/tasteless ones, which you are currently contributing to.

DeletedUser106946

I asked you for it in a different context and technically you never responded in like, so you never followed any A - B type of logic, so I know A-B-C-D-E-F-G.... type of systematic problem solving/thinking is way beyond your comprehension. And in all honesty the only thing I'm taking serious is the ratio of good posts/threads to terrible/tasteless ones, which you are currently contributing to.

hmmm, point A:
[spoil]
Well that "important information" suggests that isn't case. Didn't see it myself the first time either though.
[/spoil]

You didn't get it:
[spoil]
[/COLOR]
I made multiple attempts to make sense of this, so I will break down where my comprehension issues lie:
What important information?
Suggest what isn't what case?
Makes perfect sense, I wouldn't look in a mirror without preparation if I were you either.
[/spoil]

So I led you to point B, and since you made such a big fuss, I was careful to make sure you understood.
[spoil]
Why the important information at the bottom of the report of course. The bit about the enemy detecting his troops. Guess you had to look 3 times. :icon_wink:
[/spoil]

Since then you have merely tried to delude the actual argument by stating things like "I overestimated your intelligence" which clearly have no relevance at all. The fact is, I thought you may have had some real troll potential but apparently I was mistaken.

This feeding session has ending.

DeletedUser

hmmm, point A:

You didn't get it:

So I led you to point B, and since you made such a big fuss, I was careful to make sure you understood.

The being careful to make sure I understood part is fine, which I posted back to, then for some reason you felt a need to reiterate it again and again. I know I am not or have not presented myself to be at a level of thought process where this would need reiterated three times. You obviously would have needed this yourself in a situation you did not understand.

Since then you have merely tried to delude the actual argument by stating things like "I overestimated your intelligence" which clearly have no relevance at all. The fact is, I thought you may have had some real troll potential but apparently I was mistaken.

This feeding session has ending.

I overestimated your intelligence, which is why I took an aspect of it out of context. You don't seem to understand this point so I must drill it in. That or you don't understand the relevance of it to this conversation. The worst you said in the second spoiler is that I have bad eyesight, which I do not. I just overlooked something in unison with overestimating your intelligence, which led me to take something out of context. I would fall back on the subject if I wasn't arguing the point that I thought you were smarter than you clearly are. If you can't get this simple fact, then you are only further proving my point to be entirely accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

eh, how come I havent got the award defender of the day :( I had more thank 80k ODD!