Best Rim Tribe?

• Thread starter Terminator-Salvation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lol, I wouldn't go so far as to say that you'd be hated, nobled, owned and then kicked out of the tribe. Every player has reasons to believe that his/her tribe is the best because he/she has watched the others closely, worked with them and know a lot of internal stuff, which are not known by the outsiders.

And, to be honest, you shouldn't care if 5 people flame you for putting your tribe's name forward, they will eat their words once your tribe proves that its worthy.

Just my opinion though.
:)
Ummm I think he was joking :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks Daz,

Who said we're gonna prove anything? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Oh well, misunderstandings happen I guess, I stand corrected. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I am looking for a co-player for world 26, if someone is interested, message me
(my account has gotten too big)

DeletedUser74702

This is why nub nubs shouldn't be allowed to use the forums :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I would be very interested, as long as you have baron or duke privs in your tribe. I haven't had fun in a while...

DeletedUser74702

I'd say Gore but then I'd get hated and owned and nobled and so on and Lukeyboy would dismiss me because I'd get whole W43 to hate me and Lukeyboy cares to much about publicity :icon_rolleyes:

Thats alright. If they kick you, then you can join O C d, and help tell the world how great we are :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5175

Best rim tribe?

mm...well theres no doubt about it FEAR is the one and only :)

Worst rim tribe?

mm...well theres no doubt about it [SG] family is the one and only :)

DeletedUser

Best rim tribe?

mm...well theres no doubt about it FEAR is the one and only :)

Worst rim tribe?

mm...well theres no doubt about it [SG] family is the one and only :)

Yeah? Is that so? From the mass exodus that FEAR did from [SG]... I might have to guess that you are only trying to hide your relation to them.

Also, I personally wouldn't call K24 a RIM K... more like extreme outer core (especially where FEAR is in K24)

DeletedUser5175

Yeah? Is that so? From the mass exodus that FEAR did from [SG]... I might have to guess that you are only trying to hide your relation to them.

Also, I personally wouldn't call K24 a RIM K... more like extreme outer core (especially where FEAR is in K24)

Mass exodus? Really? I mean it was only 10 members out of...80 odd members including the academy?

Well sir if you believe that it is a mass exodus when well to you sir it is :)

We have currently nobled 7 villages from them in the last 24hrs, i mean seriously, some top 20 tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Mass exodus? Really? I mean it was only 10 members out of...80 odd members including the academy?

Well sir if you believe that it is a mass exodus when well to you sir it is :)

We have currently nobled 7 villages from them in the last 24hrs, i mean seriously, some top 20 tribe :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not saying that SG is a great tribe, heck, I've really only been in it like three days. But the more I am in it, the less impressed I am with FEAR.

I'm not impressed with FEAR because rather than leading the tribe like you guys should have, you ditched. Granted Alexanix is a terrible leader, that's why I kicked him, but the fact that you let him bully you into leaving just isn't that impressive to me.

FEAR has caused some people to lose their taste for this game. Now, that might be what you get off on, but that is definitely not what does it for me. Yeah, it's a good way to expand (barbs are easy) but at some point you got to show some ethics, and attack people outright for their villages. Making this great and ridiculously addictive game distasteful to others is a terrible way to play.

DeletedUser

24 not the rim? couldn't we just stick to core-outer core and rim? No need for having a new name for every K you move out from the core :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

24 not the rim? couldn't we just stick to core-outer core and rim? No need for having a new name for every K you move out from the core :icon_rolleyes:

My main justification for that is that NUTS is in there, have been for awhile. Would you call NUTS a core tribe?

Besides, the idea of the "core" (at least to me) is more of an objective thing, not necessarily the innermost 4 K's. For instance, in a couple of years the core is where the least amount of action might be, it will have spread out.

-Alias-

My main justification for that is that NUTS is in there, have been for awhile. Would you call NUTS a core tribe?

Besides, the idea of the "core" (at least to me) is more of an objective thing, not necessarily the innermost 4 K's. For instance, in a couple of years the core is where the least amount of action might be, it will have spread out.

No the Core is the inner most 4 K's it has nothing to do with the tribes in it. Just like the rim is the outer K's it;s merely a position on the map nothing else. Fairly simple. Think of an Apple. The skin is the rim the inside is the "outer core" and where all the seeds are is the core.

DeletedUser

No the Core is the inner most 4 K's it has nothing to do with the tribes in it. Just like the rim is the outer K's it;s merely a position on the map nothing else. Fairly simple. Think of an Apple. The skin is the rim the inside is the "outer core" and where all the seeds are is the core.

So that leaves 60 k's unaccounted for. And, by the above definition, there are no actual "Rim" tribes? They are both floating concepts, not absolutes.