Best Sigs...(No flamming please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: It's ok.

The effects used in it are bland without nlending of the sort to make the multiple images in it flow together. That's what a graphic is, a flowing of color and theme. Lacking the flow, is like trying to place a carpet to your floor, without any carpet glue, it just fails.

Now, since I ripped it apart, I'll throw out some good things and fixes.

The text, is surprisingly good. The placement is well. I would've removed the flame on the rightside, it seems kind of random to be there. I could see, placing the fire over the textwork, which would give a feel of the text being written by fire. That would create a flow, I'd like that I think.

Overall: It's ok, some minor flaws keep it from shining. Tell whomever made it to keep up the good work!

the flame on the right side is not flame, but an angel in flames crouching down ^_^

And i think it flows pretty darn good together :p but thanks for your input ^_^

DeletedUser

the flame on the right side is not flame, but an angel in flames crouching down ^_^

And i think it flows pretty darn good together :p but thanks for your input ^_^

Ah I see it now.

Let me explain what I'm saying by "flow".

The colors are what they are and they stop. There's no mixing of colors or anything of that matter. You have two definite colors black/grey and orange. They never go to meet eachother, but they stay in their own spots.

DeletedUser

ok slayer...

You may sound like you know what your talking about, but most of the stuff you say is bs. If I was you I'd go to a real artsits like "www.nationalsigleague.com" or the planet renders forum, and learn how to give real Comments and Critisism(CnC).

lol sorry if that sounded harsh >_>

Constructive criticism is a compassionate attitude towards the person qualified for criticism. Having higher experience, gifts, respect, knowledge in specific field and being able to verbally convince at the same time, this person is intending to uplift the other person materially, morally, emotionally or spiritually.

You don't have to go to school to know how to critcise.

What Slayer was stating was his personal thoughts, not the thoughts of anyone else. He was saying what he felt and what he believed. Since we're on the subjects of calling out though.

According to Robin Willams, in her book "The Non-Designers Guide to Design" your text is misplaced and would do better in another place on the image. Also, the color choice for "The Great" and the color choice for "W17-22-24" should have been different. Those elements add contrast into the image, but the contrast they add is a bad contrast that shouldn't exist. Since the rest of the images colors are conformative, you should've made those conformative.

Overall, the signature looks decent. The two errors there create an awkward moment. The fill of the left to the empty of the right also throw in an imbalance.

DeletedUser

Ah I see it now.

Let me explain what I'm saying by "flow".

The colors are what they are and they stop. There's no mixing of colors or anything of that matter. You have two definite colors black/grey and orange. They never go to meet eachother, but they stay in their own spots.

yeah i didnt want a lot of colours, just wanted a dark sig like this one. has what i wanted on it ^_^ so im happy with it. Thanks for advice on i though, ill try and let creator of this sig know ^_^

I still like my sig though XD

DeletedUser

yall like my sig?

It's too large. You can get infracted for it. Just for a heads up:

Signatures and Avatars
Avatars may not exceed 80x80 Pixels. Animated images and links with referrer-IDs are not allowed. Signatures The signature is allowed to contain at maximum:
1 one-line-quote and two lines of text or 1 two-line-quote and one line of text or 1 three-line-quote and no lines of text
or
1 picture at 60 pix height and two lines of text
or
6 lines of text
or
1 picture at 80 pix height and no lines of text.

The text must be normal or smaller; bigger size than normal is not allowed.

Other combinations exceeding those limits are not allowed, and will be infracted.
The picture may not exceed 700 pix width.

Signatures may not contain quotes with cursing, sexuality, insults or anything else that violates the other forum-rules. Animated pictures (what size it is doesn't matter) and referrer-ID-links are forbidden. Advertising other games is forbidden. Quote-generators (such as those from factorizer) are forbidden.
-----------------------------------------

Yours is almost double the allowed size.

AC4L

yeah i didnt want a lot of colours, just wanted a dark sig like this one. has what i wanted on it ^_^ so im happy with it. Thanks for advice on i though, ill try and let creator of this sig know ^_^

I still like my sig though XD

Yous is pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.