Best Sigs...(No flamming please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Takes 7hrs to make a sig? I rather imagine having one then actually making it then.

DeletedUser

Took 5 mins for the one im using now...

EDIT: referring to this one:

Firstworkbypimpometerwithname.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's because you copy pasted a picture, added your name onto it, and then upload.

DeletedUser

Mine take like half an hour and I make most of what I use myself.

DeletedUser

That's because you copy pasted a picture, added your name onto it, and then upload.

Not really, I made it from scratch.

--------------------------

ALWAYSWATCHING.png

new sig, didn't take much, but there's nothing special about it.
the eye is a render from another pic.

DeletedUser31445

your pic is simple and easy while the really nice ones like zenrons take more time

DeletedUser

How ya like this one mister pros? :eek:

I don't know if you've been responded to yet. I don't consider myself a pro either, so I don't know if my comment is valid.

I think the font choice for the name could still be better, I like everything but the W. The colors and blend is nice. The font on the right side fits the flow of the image very nicely.

Overall, it's pretty good.

Only thing I would change really, is the bland effect of Willovain, maybe change the font. If you wish to talk to me some other times for help, feel free to add my skype at slayer.saint

DeletedUser

your pic is simple and easy while the really nice ones like zenrons take more time

I prefer simple over complicated the majority of the time. I prefer clean looks to looks of distortion. Though, my fancy would be more commercial than fantasy.

DeletedUser

Mine below ^_^

Disclaimer: twas not me who made this :(

Disclaimer: It's ok.

The effects used in it are bland without nlending of the sort to make the multiple images in it flow together. That's what a graphic is, a flowing of color and theme. Lacking the flow, is like trying to place a carpet to your floor, without any carpet glue, it just fails.

Now, since I ripped it apart, I'll throw out some good things and fixes.

The text, is surprisingly good. The placement is well. I would've removed the flame on the rightside, it seems kind of random to be there. I could see, placing the fire over the textwork, which would give a feel of the text being written by fire. That would create a flow, I'd like that I think.

Overall: It's ok, some minor flaws keep it from shining. Tell whomever made it to keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

ok slayer...

You may sound like you know what your talking about, but most of the stuff you say is bs. If I was you I'd go to a real artsits like "www.nationalsigleague.com" or the planet renders forum, and learn how to give real Comments and Critisism(CnC).

lol sorry if that sounded harsh >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.