Best Starting positions you have seen.

• Thread starter the.golden.dragon
  • Start date

the.golden.dragon

Have a look on the map and post co-ordinates of the best starting positions you have seen,

Check this one out-

Coordinates: 493|424 / K44
Player: m4noo
Tribe: DACIA

There are 4 abandons around him. :icon_neutral: :icon_neutral:

Muldie325

lucky guy. I saw a person with 5 abandons within 2 feilds of him, but 2 of them were 26 points so your one wins

the.golden.dragon

guess how many abandons i have near my village?
....... a whoping none

DeletedUser

thats realy unfair my tribesmate has 3 abandoned villages 2 fields away my closest is 1h 20 min away and i build my baraks first in hopes of geting one near me :(

DeletedUser

Mines rubbish aswell, i do have 3 abandoneds and theyre all over an hour away. They are also giving me no resources :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I'd rather have more active players to noble later on then abandons that will just sit there the whole world.

DeletedUser

Actually, if you ask me, having 1-2 abandones is all you need. Let the others grow..and THEN you have a starting position. 5 abandoneds = quick death.

DeletedUser

Actually, if you ask me, having 1-2 abandones is all you need. Let the others grow..and THEN you have a starting position. 5 abandoneds = quick death.

Agree completely.

The best starting position is what he mentioned plus having every other village in your square active and shy. Allow them to grow into good farms/nobles and they won't call for support (hence the "shy" part :icon_wink: )

DeletedUser

Best starting position is none near you. You spend too much time competing for the resources in them anyways. Just make your own farm, and you are less likely to share it and waste troop travel time going to a farm with nothing in it.

ares anger

Havent paid attention yet, though in W6 was stuck arround 7-8 abandons, 1 person that after a few months didnt even reach 1k points, and a noob...

DeletedUser

i got only 2 abandons near me and there like 2hrs away -_-. Im surrounded by people that are all in tribes which leaves no farms for me unless i want a war -_-. No tribe members by me either.

DeletedUser

I have 3 around me all within 30 min. and i also have alot of new people im farming.

DeletedUser

damn that k is packed

loook here

19 out of a possible 25 slots in 1 square filled with villages

492|447

DeletedUser

I have 3 abandoned villages next door if you call it good. :icon_rolleyes:

554|441

asmodous

mine is ok but not brilliant. I would say the best place to start is like two squares out of everyone else because by the time it catches you up(which will be ages with the way the system is packing us all together) you'll be a damn sight better than anyone else near you.

asmodous

so? If you are on like 350 points (eg) and they're on 26 points what do you think they are going to do to you?ooh they could be on 150 points by the time they're out of protection, but by then you'll be 500 and something.... and you should have a much bigger army than them... ooh scary person coming out of BP when you're on 500 points... :icon_rolleyes: