Best tribal profiles

DeletedUser

Ok, we have a topic about worst tribal profiles. Why so negative. Lets see some nice looking profiles instead!

I personally like simple but nice looking profiles. I am too lazy to look past top 25, so here are my favorites:
Zero, Omen, S.D, [WP], DoW

Im a flirt77

Ego, Zero, Fremen, S.D... I didn't look past 40 myself.

DeletedUser

I kinda like Fallen's profile their not a top 50 tribe but what could ya expect from a rim tribe.. But still the sword cutting through kinda cool.

DeletedUser

Any tribe that has a sword in its profile. If I lead a tribe I would make sure I had at least 7 swords in my profile: all of a different type, and one for each day of the week (maybe skip the Sunday sword?).

A sword in a tribe's profile exudes an atmosphere of professionalism and intelligent intimidation. When dealing with such a tribe, one KNOWS that he is dealing with the best. The opposite is also unmistakably true, as it is the main premise in my understanding that all current top 10 tribes will fall. NOT A SINGLE ONE HAS EVEN ONE SWORD! See you guys on the rim :p

Lethal Legend

Any tribe that has a sword in its profile. If I lead a tribe I would make sure I had at least 7 swords in my profile: all of a different type, and one for each day of the week (maybe skip the Sunday sword?).

A sword in a tribe's profile exudes an atmosphere of professionalism and intelligent intimidation. When dealing with such a tribe, one KNOWS that he is dealing with the best. The opposite is also unmistakably true, as it is the main premise in my understanding that all current top 10 tribes will fall. NOT A SINGLE ONE HAS EVEN ONE SWORD! See you guys on the rim :p

While swords and in particular the asci ones do exude a feeling of dread even being in the same K as them, there is one tribe that has a sword, although a cartoon style depiction of one in their profile with a blade wielding maniac.

Fremen has such a picture; I think it balances on the fine line between us trying to intimidate our foes and trying to blend in with these scary power tribes.
As an after note if we were higher ranked maybe we would also have gone for an asci one however, we have much to learn and do not feel ready to brandish what you rightly state is "an atmosphere of professionalism and intelligent intimidation".
Maybe one day both of us will have the confidence and maybe even arrogance to join the club with a proper sword.
The thought of one being on my own personal profile is one I dare not even dream of.

DeletedUser

I like you sackmaster. I always get a good laugh out of ya.

DeletedUser

Oh my g.. wait, is that sarcasm? ROFL

DeletedUser

Yeah, lol, I was just joking around about the whole sword thing. I mean, 7 swords in your profile? LMAO, what pathetic noobling would settle for single digits? 10 swords, no 20, oh my, more?! Yes! As many as the character limit allows! To the acii smithy!