Best tribes of the week

DeletedUser

Mostly I guess I was rambling. I don't read these forums much. Sadly, when I do...it seems everyone has taken to bashing Ronin much like Manic used to be the whipping boy.

Hey....stats lie and liars use stats (so it is said). I won't argue one way or the other. It used to be that Storm used to be bashed for merges......Manic used to be accused of cheating.......etc, etc.

Here is the bottom line......EVERYONE who is currently playing should consider themselves a winner. Let's face it, there used to be over 5000 players, and now we are under 900. The world has long been into the boring stage. It's trench warfare now and about the only way to get rid of somebody anymore is if they quit. It's almost impossible to eliminate somebody through attacking them..

So......everyone is a winner at this point in my book. In fact....I might even go back so far to include folks like DaHolla, KG, Deb, Smurf and some of the other great ones......

Thanks for the mention, even if it's alongside those three :icon_razz:

If DaHolla quit, then who was I talking to on skype the other day :icon_eek:

Skying and TW don't have to go hand in hand :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

They don't have to. But I watched you launch more attacks as we spoke so :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Or maybe the Old Holla (me) talked to the new Holla (unknown) while you and I talked on skype. Our conversation went a little something like "Nuke Robbo Dale now!"

I dunno.

DeletedUser

Or maybe the Old Holla (me) talked to the new Holla (unknown) while you and I talked on skype. Our conversation went a little something like "Nuke Robbo Dale now!"

I dunno.

Could be. Maybe I'm starting to lose it. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the mention, even if it's alongside those three :icon_razz:

Skying and TW don't have to go hand in hand :icon_wink:

Hay Holla.....at least I referred to you as one of the best! LOL I also know I missed a lot of good folks and big name folks that I didn't know well or not at all. I don't mean to slight anyone in Deus either. I just don't know folks there. I know Rukoh has been leader of his tribe for a long time and has a great reputation.

So....I still stand by my earlier rambling......to those still playing, I salute you. No matter if you're a "red dot" or not.....you've outlasted many, many people. Well done to all of you.

DeletedUser

Sooo.... Anyone wanna talk about what happened to the "best" tribe of the week? jw

DeletedUser

It is moving, its moving on to bigger and better things... Its moving onto "THE WAR OF THE WORLDS"!