Best. World. Ever

DeletedUser

Or at least it has the possibility to be. I'm actually really excited about it and hope I can hang around for as long as possible

I mean for starters a limit of 20. Thank you. This is just perfect, finally my dreams of a sucsesful 5 member fighting squad can become a reality:icon_razz:

No supporting outside the tribe. Again thank you. The risk of stalemates in wars has been eliminated. The power of family tribes and ally huggers has been depleated

I'm suprised it is so quiet at the moment, but I actually hope it stays like this. I've always wanted to play a world which is only a douzen Ks large

Basicly admins very good work, more of the same in future please:icon_razz:

What does the rest of world 34 think? Discuss discuss.....

DeletedUser59064

This is nice... maybe i will stay here in this world... But if kinky resurrects here i might leave... :icon_biggrin:

20 members... prefect... all my dreams come true... :lol:
One member fails, hole tribe can fail...

DeletedUser59064

And lets keep spam of from one topic... :D

In this world team work must be on 100% level, without an solid team, there is no point to have an tribe... And when i saw that also DaHolla is there in tribe... good dammit... you are in lead already...

DeletedUser

Continental dominance will certainly be a fun struggle anywhere you look with tribes un-able to mass-recruit their way to the top. Definitely fun settings, though. Finally a world where players can successfully solo!

DeletedUser15106

I love these settings. Actually I'd be surprised if people didn't come over from other TW servers just to play in this world :)

<333

It's this good:
<---------------------------------------------------->

DeletedUser59064

I'm happy, cuz probably there will be many family tribes to destroy....

I hate family tribes... :lol:

DeletedUser

Having only 20 members should cut down on inactives which should lead to some well fought wars.

Rizzler

Or at least it has the possibility to be. I'm actually really excited about it and hope I can hang around for as long as possible

I mean for starters a limit of 20. Thank you. This is just perfect, finally my dreams of a sucsesful 5 member fighting squad can become a reality:icon_razz:

No supporting outside the tribe. Again thank you. The risk of stalemates in wars has been eliminated. The power of family tribes and ally huggers has been depleated

I'm suprised it is so quiet at the moment, but I actually hope it stays like this. I've always wanted to play a world which is only a douzen Ks large

(agree)

This world really does have amazing settings.
I am looking forward to see how it develops.

Allyboo..its actually..

This good

<----------------------------------------------------------------------->

Friskiestspoon

The settings are so good that I creamed in my pants when I saw them.

in active

The settings are quite good, hopefully I can be active enough to stay.

DeletedUser

The settings are pretty amazing.

This world should develop different from the previous ones. I'm looking forward to playing for the long run :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I love them, especially the small tribes. If i get rimmed i am going to re join lol, never done that before

mattcurr

If these settings were a really hot girl I would totally do them, though I think that can be said about anything.

DeletedUser

It is very good. I have quit a very successful start in W33 for this world.

DeletedUser

What I'm really looking forward to the is late game. 20 member tribes + techs = good midgame wars :D

DeletedUser

Love this world cause of that... w17 STORM can teach you how is this done... well not now as we have 50 members but still close :D

DeletedUser

I can't believe you Adam! I thought you loved family tribes?

DeletedUser

This world is awesome...except for the coins...i hate coins!