Best/Worse

• Thread starter DeletedUser115210
  • Start date

DeletedUser117803

Sam may not be the best leader out there, but he sacrificed his own time just for his tribe.
He was supposed to go on a vacation, but he is just sitting here defending ppl as always.
He always placed his tribe before himself, you gotta respect that.
It may not be enough, but he did his best.

DeletedUser117803

And to be a leader you have to have a certain level of respect.
I know quite well the players outside loyal hates him, and many other players including my co-players dont think so highly of him. But personally, he has earned mine. I am not saying he is the best leader out there, but he earned my respect lol.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There are people in Loyal who dislike him, long before the downfall of your tribe. But there's no-one in NME who dislikes or doesn't respect Solo (and previously Dagan), and the same goes with Tuzain and Growth i suppose...
And that's the difference

DeletedUser115210

There are people in Loyal who dislike him, long before the downfall of your tribe. But there's no-one in NME who dislikes or doesn't respect Solo (and previously Dagan), and the same goes with Tuzain and Growth i suppose...
And that's the difference

That is no where near true lol

DeletedUser117183

And to be a leader you have to have a certain level of respect.
I know quite well the players outside loyal hates him, and many other players including my co-players dont think so highly of him. But personally, he has earned mine. I am not saying he is the best leader out there, but he earned my respect lol.

I wouldn't say I hate sam, no reason to even if our tribes have had no connection other than war between us since this world has been open.

DeletedUser117803

let's get this one started again as well?

and for clarification, the earlier posts in this thread are not the "real" kitmarlowe, but my delightful, and much missed, former co-player. love you, rain.

kit

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I thought I'd do this for fun. I can't really do this accurately since I obviously haven't fought/played alongside everybody. This will probably be bias and done jokingly. Don't take this list seriously.

1. Best All Around Player: Not Makobex. :x

2. Best Attacker: Baggy. :p

3. Best Defender: Lapakas? Not 8 Infinity 8. :D

5. Best Player that got rimmed: Winterwolf? I don't know. Does he count?

7. Best Tribe: NME

8. Runner up Tribe: Growth. It was entertaining watching Growth grow and dominate the south.

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Sachs. ;)

11. Best team (group of players): Josh, myself, baggy, mako, and dagan?

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Not Mako. :x

14. Best War: NME vs Loyal

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Josh. My co. :D

22. Greatest Farmer: Tigerslash

26. Most Underhanded: Dino? Dan/Mystery Nuke/Hungrywolf?

27. Most Loyal: Myself?

29. Biggest Stat Padder: Kadlian. Has a 11,401 points per village average. The highest in the top 305 players in the world. #306 has a 12,154 points per village build. (Drthnuby, he only has one village).

30. Best Leader: Dagan

Last edited:

DeletedUser117803

1. Best All Around Player: got to go with lapakas, hands down

2. Best Attacker: tiger is pretty deadly. and clever. but yogi account is aggressive as hell.​

3. Best Defender: lapakas again, but that is partly b/c he has been attacked constantly. there are other good defenders, but consistency is lapakas.

4. Best strategic player: good question. yet to be determined?

5. Best Player that got rimmed: not the kukla khan account.

6. Biggest Barb Taker: funny, that. used to be that tuzain frowned on taking barbs. but looks like growth has maybe changed that up? seems to me that if you make a player quit and he barbs, that is fair play.

7. Best Tribe: no brainer. NME

8. Runner up Tribe: -ss- everyone might not approve of their play/strategy, but looks like they are in it to the end.

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: tuzain

10. The player you never want to piss off: mako

11. Best team (group of players): NME east

12. Funniest Player: lesss and supa

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): tuzain and dan/MN

14. Best War: LOL

15. Who would you most like to meet?: mako and phipps

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: phipps

17. Most over rated player: no idea

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): kit. ofc.

19. Most Annoying Player: too many to
mention.

20. Luckiest Player: kit

21. Best Alliance: ?

22. Greatest Farmer: phipps. but we are trying to change that.

23. Best mail: less!!!!!

24. Most Dramatic: lesss

25. Most Paranoid: hmmmm . . . no idea

26. Most Underhanded: maybe kit?

27. Most Loyal: tiger and tuz

28. Greatest Spy: what??? there are spies????

29. Biggest Stat Padder: no clue.

30. Best Leader: well, i have been in a lot of tribes. at this point? dagan.

31. Worst Leader: you all probably think you know how i come in on this one. but i am gonna throw out a wild card: grrr, the leader of iAlone and also darth someone. long time ago.