Best & Worst of 22 Survey

DeletedUser

It says noobiest, not worst. D3Th were the worst but not the noobiest. :)

Well, 8 people think so whether you like it or not. Start accepting the opinion of the majority or you'll end up like CoD

Who did you vote for anyway? CoD?:)

DeletedUser

People are saying which tribe/player they hate the most, not which tribes and which players are the worst.
Because no way would LOTS be the worst player, the same with stevo and hate to say it but even you, mihajes.You dont appear to be a bad player, i'm only on there because people dont like me.
The results are messed up, but i have to agree with andy to,
CoD -3- and even SlW arent the noobiest tribes.
People need to use there brains and not just vote for somebody because they like them or hate them.

Just my opinion anyway.

DeletedUser

People are saying which tribe/player they hate the most, not which tribes and which players are the worst.
Because no way would LOTS be the worst player, the same with stevo and hate to say it but even you, mihajes.You dont appear to be a bad player, i'm only on there because people dont like me.
The results are messed up, but i have to agree with andy to,
CoD -3- and even SlW arent the noobiest tribes.
People need to use there brains and not just vote for somebody because they like them or hate them.

Just my opinion anyway.

The results are not messed up. People have the right to vote which ever way they like and according to their own standards.
As you voice your opinion here you should respect theirs too.
Whether you like the answers or not, that is what those who took the survey voted.

Yes maybe they voted for you because they did not like you but you will never know that.
However on the next one I'm sure the voted for you because of the quality of your posts on the Forums unfortunately.
Hopefully you will learn something from it instead of telling us they voted that way because they are jealous for you.

DeletedUser

Ouch, I'm a bit of an idiot so maybe least likeable, but I'm nowhere near worst player.

hmmmm, I actually agree with you. Should I be scared? :icon_eek:

AndyJc said:
And -3- are nowhere near worst tribe, neither are DOR or any other major tribe. Would be some noob tribe like Koa. But lol at dorks might have to use that one :)

mostly agreed. -3-(not who I voted for) are putting up a better fight than I expected from them(they are still going to lose however).
imho koa takes the cake here BUT
s|w is up there as worst tribe. They have almost no seeming organization, and their plan for world domination seems to revolve around recruiting anyone who will accept an invite.

DeletedUser

hmmmm, I actually agree with you. Should I be scared? :icon_eek:

mostly agreed. -3-(not who I voted for) are putting up a better fight than I expected from them(they are still going to lose however).
imho koa takes the cake here BUT
s|w is up there as worst tribe. They have almost no seeming organization, and their plan for world domination seems to revolve around recruiting anyone who will accept an invite.

Waiting to see that mmmmm has mike started the comeback yet I haven't seen anything lately.
:D

DeletedUser

8) Best Hugging tribe

-3- 16 votes !!!
The one and only question where there's a united front

5votes
$CoD$

2votes
Cod and Chips
DOR
D3th

1 vote
bdeath
BRKDA
dfd
None
S|W
X.Family
XII

Other:
Best?
Yes Best hugging tribe. Can't you be best at hugging?
-----------------------------------------
9) Most annoying W22 forum poster

Da eDGe 5 votes

4votes
Lewder

3votes
Snaperay

2votes
AndyJC
dafyd0
darkaniken
mihajes
hellthug
ripfin

1vote
Broly
CodaAlFine
herbinator
leathleyj
Shelleybeans/ Marshall
the fisk
emperorHS

Other answers
any one in cod
Mihajes (kidding)
---------------------------------------------------------
10) Biggest W22 Forum Fool

Joint winners with 5 votes each
Da eDGe
hellthug

3votes
- lewder
- snaperay

2votes
- darkaniken
- ripfin

1 vote
- andyjc
- Broly
- dafyd0
- emperorHS
- fd
- Fisk1987
- mihajes
- Shelleybeans/ Marshall
- wytdevil1234

Other answers
- any one in cod
- EVERY1 BUT SEXYMUNKI AND MIHAJES

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

these are soo bias its embarracing its just a look what i can do post it has no real value as everyones just taking the piss

DeletedUser

these are soo bias its embarrassing its just a look what i can do post it has no real value as everyones just taking the piss

Explain yourself. Biased? What exactly you don't like? Aren't you Biased? Show me ten posters who are not:)
Come on I would expect a few more intelligent comments here than those who don't like the votes coming here and dismissing peoples answers as taking the piss.

People are 'Biased' for a reason and the attitude is created due to someones behaviour. I think the results - despite the fairly small sample - show exactly the trend of the forums. If some of us don't like the opinion of others about us and our friends...Tough!!!

DeletedUser

it seems MJ that there are too many "bad eggs"* on this forum for you to do anything right. An opinion poll cant be biased it contradicts the term OPINION so moaners need to go back to sleep under their rocks.

*bad egg- someone in a terrible tribe who had negative results in the poll :D

DeletedUser

Not that many turnzy.
Many can take my 'bad' biased comments gracefully. Andy's one of those.
but yes you can complain about the questions of a poll being biased, but the results?
I think they are very interesting especially the one on good and bad leaders coming soon

AndyJc

Problem is that people have strange opinions. If people think strange things thats up to them, but people voting for tribes which aren't on the world anymore and things like that is a bit irritating.

DeletedUser

1) Your favourite player

The winners are Jonedcap & thmorrison with 3 votes each

Players who received 2 votes:
Whalefish1

And I didn't even vote for my self :lol:

or maybe I did :icon_confused:

and I only just read this

DeletedUser

Coda, can you please respond to my private forum message.

And& on topic, the best tribe of world 22 was -[FL]- (Forsaken Legion) and the worst tribe was actually a family, the moon family. ;)

DeletedUser

Last four questions of the survey. Apologies taking so long to post them.

11) Most Respected Forum Poster
mihajes 9 votes

dafy0 5 votes
Jonedcap 4 votes
None 3 votes

1 vote for:
AndyJC
gothicmarty
Lord of the Squares
MikeRRoussel
sir colbey
Skinnywil
the lewder
the mod
thmorrison1218

Other:
None. Everyone has their opinions and everyone should have initial respect for one another.

12) Most Entertaining Forum Poster
mihajes 14

lewder 7
NA 2

1 Vote:
$CoD$ 1
AndyJC 1
Angel Styles 1
Carriestupidhead 1
darkaniken2 1
dfd 1
tony 1