Bet Fleezy

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I said that you had no cat op? No. I said that you send nobles, and not 1-2 trains per day...

I did not say that you sent 80 trains, I said you had to make him 26 points..

Please try to interpret the post before reply :)

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I said that you had no cat op? No. I said that you send nobles, and not 1-2 trains per day...

I did not say that you sent 80 trains, I said you had to make him 26 points..

Please try to interpret the post before reply :)

It is much more than Death did in 4x overpower againts Knock. Today Knock did a good job againts our players, because of they can play this game well... :) Think about it mate. I know you are trying to play Merge Wars, and you need a safe PTV border and a Knock-NAP to attack us, but please don't act like you had no real OP on Barcsa "just cat OP"... In this overpower Barcsa should have 0 village, not 84 yet. Don't forget, 2000 villages vs 400 villages, and I miss Knock from your part.

"In this overpower Barcsa should have 0 village" = We need to send at least 84 trains right? But maybe they have changed the way you noble villages since I last nobled a player village :)

And you didn't mention anything about 26 points.

Haven't you read your own message?

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let me help you: you had to conquer all of Barcsa's villages, not did any cat op in this overpower.

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. Knock played well until now, at least one of the two members of the ally is good at this game :)

Pretty sure that wasn't what you meant, but okay since you're over here throwing shit I might as well throw some back.

Well we know you guys are bad since you can't fang protect for shit and that does really speak for itself. But the fact that you can't see the difference between a fang OP with some random thrown trains and a "real" OP with coordinated trains etc, it really shows that you doesn't seem to know as much as you think you do about the game and maybe you shouldn't be the one leading your tribe. But then again shit leader = shit tribe and that does really fit you and your tribe :D

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can hardly conquer from a shit tribe. So, then, you are shitter than the shit? o_O Man, go and try to achieve something againts the 3 other big tribe... oh wait, that won't happen, you need 3 more allies, 5 NAPs, pretty little lies, the American President, an ally from W104 and some more barbs, to come to a tribe with 400 villages. This will be fun when the other big tribes will destroy you :)

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think I was here in internals much more than I had to. It turns out slowly, that noone attacked us, vinszent sent nukes to Barcsa to get the ODA and the ODD, and we are in peace with Death o_O Or something like that, everyone have to explain it's fails :(

Good night guys!

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can hardly conquer from a shit tribe. So, then, you are shitter than the shit? o_O Man, go and try to achieve something againts the 3 other big tribe... oh wait, that won't happen, you need 3 more allies, 5 NAPs, pretty little lies, the American President, an ally from W104 and some more barbs, to come to a tribe with 400 villages. This will be fun when the other big tribes will destroy you :)

Oh Jesus christ what are you talking about, I don't know if you have realized this yet but we haven't had a proper OP on you guys yet and if you think that fang OP was one, you're in for a surprise. And if I'm not wrong Bob is taking some villages from you as we speak :D

And for the diplomatic thing, I don't really think you can call us huggers with the amount of diplomatic relationships we have. But if having naps and allies is such a big deal to you guys, maybe you should get some? Then again you're shit at all the other aspects of the game so it wouldn't surprise me if you guys were bad on this one as well.

Think we will do pretty good against the other big tribes, in fact I think we will smash them as easy as we will smash your tribe.

DeletedUser123162

Think we will do pretty good against the other big tribes, in fact I think we will smash them as easy as we will smash your tribe.

as long as they all delete their accounts and turn into barbs, i'm sure you will :eek:

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Think we will do pretty good against the other big tribes, in fact I think we will smash them
Why don't you fight then PTV..

Listen here boy from Death who is sent here to defend his tribemates. Is anyone here guilty because you didn't to any 'real' OP's on NF? NO! Dude chillout, smoke a cigare calm down. Why you didn't do it it is just your way of what you do.. You could do it, but stil the OP is OP, whatever it is. 300k+ is not a small amount of killed nukes, calculate a little bit and you'll see it. You did at least 4-5 of those little OP's, and what is more funier to me and I might say for everyone else, that the big tribe as you guys are, are seeking some kind of protection doing the NAP with Knock. That is just embarrasing. I believe if Echo, NF and after merge and they would probably be the same size as you guys, you couldn't stand a chance. Prove me wrong, but until that I am sticking with this thought in my head.

have fun..

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why don't you fight then PTV..

Listen here boy from Death who is sent here to defend his tribemates. Is anyone here guilty because you didn't to any 'real' OP's on NF? NO! Dude chillout, smoke a cigare calm down. Why you didn't do it it is just your way of what you do.. You could do it, but stil the OP is OP, whatever it is. 300k+ is not a small amount of killed nukes, calculate a little bit and you'll see it. You did at least 4-5 of those little OP's, and what is more funier to me and I might say for everyone else, that the big tribe as you guys are, are seeking some kind of protection doing the NAP with Knock. That is just embarrasing. I believe if Echo, NF and after merge and they would probably be the same size as you guys, you couldn't stand a chance. Prove me wrong, but until that I am sticking with this thought in my head.

have fun..

"Listen here boy" Some real authority right there damn I'm scared now.

Why should I calm down lol? If you think I'm mad or something you're wrong, I just find it nice to be arguing on the external for once, just like you seem to be doing.

Those little OP's which you are referring to isn't really OP's in my eyes just some random nukes and fangs sent their way, but hey that might be an OP for you and I'm completely fine with that!

Yeah you're right Echo is probably the second best tribe on this world despite not being rank 2 in points, my question to you are. Why would you ruin that by merging them with NF? :) It would be like us merging with your tribe, a downgrade.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh Jesus christ what are you talking about, I don't know if you have realized this yet but we haven't had a proper OP on you guys yet and if you think that fang OP was one, you're in for a surprise. And if I'm not wrong Bob is taking some villages from you as we speak :D

And for the diplomatic thing, I don't really think you can call us huggers with the amount of diplomatic relationships we have. But if having naps and allies is such a big deal to you guys, maybe you should get some? Then again you're shit at all the other aspects of the game so it wouldn't surprise me if you guys were bad on this one as well.

Man, 2000 villages vs 400 villages and you are so proud of yourself you can conquer some villages? :D Made my day.

Bob do the right thing, after his barbs he can use his advantage what he built before.

I can't see that easy smash on us, but ok, if you said, than you smash us easily. If we are so shitty, why Slaying Out wanted us to merge you? Got the rim easily? If we are shit, and you wanted to merge with a shit tribe, then you are a shit too :D

Pjana, I think 90 percent we won't merge with anybody, all of us are same from Hungary, we wanted to fight for our country. If we fall, then we fall, who cares? It is just a game, and this server is really intensive, and we enjoy it.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"Listen here boy" Some real authority right there damn I'm scared now.

Why should I calm down lol? If you think I'm mad or something you're wrong, I just find it nice to be arguing on the external for once, just like you seem to be doing.

Those little OP's which you are referring to isn't really OP's in my eyes just some random nukes and fangs sent their way, but hey that might be an OP for you and I'm completely fine with that!

Yeah you're right Echo is probably the second best tribe on this world despite not being rank 2 in points, my question to you are. Why would you ruin that by merging them with NF? :) It would be like us merging with your tribe, a downgrade.

As I have to repeat myself, Death wanted us to merge with you... :)

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Man, 2000 villages vs 400 villages and you are so proud of yourself you can conquer some villages? :D Made my day.

You're really shit at arguing aren't you? I just said we were in fact taking villages from you when you stated we had a hard time.

And the smashing part, just wait it's coming. But until then you might want to start dodging your off troops so you have something to retake with.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is enough to me that Slaying wanted to invite this shit tribe to the almighty Death :p

But you have the truth mylord, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!44!!!!!4

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
NF can't handle Knock? Yeah, I think so

Side 1:
Tribes: -NF-
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 532
Side 2: 262
Difference: 270

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 15
Difference: 29
Those stats are loaded as all hell. You took 32 of those from isolated villages. Most of which were under 3k pts that Knock players had out on the far flung rim or 50+ fields from their core. Set the time frame to the last week and tell me how "good" those stats look. :D