Better Time?

LordNitro

Heya, if any admins/mods read this...is it possible to get a better time for when it starts?

I need to go out soon :p and would rather know a slightly better time within the two hours.

Does anyone know?

DeletedUser

There is a way... but it involves skin tight bikinis and mud wrestling.

LordNitro

god joe, your always here lol

I just would like if it wasn't going to open within two hours :D

So maybe give within 15 minutes? Then we don't have to sit here for ages waiting :)

DeletedUser32652

god joe, your always here lol

I just would like if it wasn't going to open within two hours :D

So maybe give within 15 minutes? Then we don't have to sit here for ages waiting :)

Refreshing aimlessly for 20 mins already:icon_twisted:

LordNitro

every 5 minutes here :|

Feels like every minute as time goes slower lol

DeletedUser

Months from now we will look back and say...

I cant believe I waited HOURS just to make sure I got a 3 hour headstart

Metamorphosis

They wont give a more specific time, as if they do everyone rushes on, and the server can not handle it.

Have you ever joined a server and all you get is 505 error and then the server keeps crashing... Does get quite annoying.

Regards,
-Meta

LordNitro

They wont give a more specific time, as if they do everyone rushes on, and the server can not handle it.

Have you ever joined a server and all you get is 505 error and then the server keeps crashing... Does get quite annoying.

Regards,
-Meta

DeletedUser32652

I prefer to just keep reloading the old-style homepage. That link you got redirects the homepage anyway

^^ What I'm doing...

DeletedUser

I could do with some automated alarm system which keeps reloading the page and buzzes me when the new button pops up... That way I'll be able to go for a pee lol

DeletedUser

I could do with some automated alarm system which keeps reloading the page and buzzes me when the new button pops up... That way I'll be able to go for a pee lol

Lmao, that would be a bit sad though ... no offence :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lmao, that would be a bit sad though ... no offence :icon_wink:

On the other hand my bladder would be kept happy... Damn I keep thinking that Speed button suddenly changed to World 19! :icon_evil: