BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser

P.s. hows noahs attacks going on don hmm seems like he may be a bit ahead of you and took the losses so the rest are smashed?

DeletedUser

from a friend

my opinion on this thread...let them chirp away....;p everytime they talk its like listening to what they say we are. Overconfident, high-handed and full of themselves. People may be publicly applauding them but I can assure you that members of influence in other tribes are beginning to bore of people like mcyellow and masterpuke. In time they will know why we play, to sharpen our axes on their corpses but thats just me...

xinryr

my opinion on this thread...let them chirp away....;p everytime they talk its like listening to what they say we are. Overconfident, high-handed and full of themselves. People may be publicly applauding them but I can assure you that members of influence in other tribes are beginning to bore of people like mcyellow and masterpuke. In time they will know why we play, to sharpen our axes on their corpses but thats just me...

Oh your god, not another one :icon_rolleyes:

The people of influence on this world are mostly what make up the pnp, and assuming that they are bored of mcmellow and masterquinn is like me assuming that JP is bored with TW. And at any rate you presented yourself as arrogant and overconfident here...

crimsonking1999

You've made 3 posts in succession that has added a total of zero to this thread, This would be why BH has had a strict no P&P policy. Members like you drag down the tribe your representing (which i assume is THE).

is this how all your policies are followed?

DeletedUser

Greg you need to grow up at some point. Say something real if you want to insult me. I have plenty of flaws. Name calling is just silly.

DeletedUser

sorry if i seem that way im just replying to some of your earlier posts

i cant say im a member of The

i cant say i am a member of BH

i can say that i do know a bit about BH

and a bit about THE

but from what i KNOW Masterquinn is that you can be very very mean to your own tribemates when you have been drinking
and that isnt a good thing when u are starting a war could end up tripping yourself over your own tongue

at least jp was mean to other people

KarmaX

I like our policy..!! Anyone can post any shit.. :p Just don't talk about internal matters or plans unless you want it heard.

DeletedUser

no revolt

i never said there was a revolt i am just sayin be nice to those u need the most

xinryr

What so you're some sort of mysterious all-knowing guy here to teach everyone the error of their ways? Those people always end up dead, you should consider a career in orthodontics instead.

DeletedUser

sorry if i seem that way im just replying to some of your earlier posts

i cant say im a member of The

i cant say i am a member of BH

i can say that i do know a bit about BH

and a bit about THE

but from what i KNOW Masterquinn is that you can be very very mean to your own tribemates when you have been drinking
and that isnt a good thing when u are starting a war could end up tripping yourself over your own tongue

at least jp was mean to other people

We all know who you are and how you treated someone who was once one of your closest TW friends. So be careful of your glass house.

MasterQuinn has never treated any of us with anything other than respect. You guys obviously fell for that bit of disinformation hook line and sinker. We all love our Quinny. And he has never posted anything insulting here on PnP that I have seen so you really have no call to speak about his character. You know nothing at all about him. Talk to JP if you don't believe that Quinn is a good person. Even though they fight JP knows he's a good guy just like all the other people that actually know him.

DeletedUser79042

Anyone can post any shit.. :p Just don't talk about internal matters or plans unless you want it heard.

I like your ... policy too Karm :icon_wink: !
BUT, most of the time shit and internal matters happen to be one of a kind ... I have many times had difficulty distinguishing those :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and ... back to nukeblasting :axemen:

DeletedUser80608

I agree. I didn't like having to make the decisions I made, and I considered that this could happen. I trusted BH more than I should have, but that's the nature of the game. I'd been burned once like that, but BH should be up about 100 caps by now with the position they caught us in.

I don't think that they are.

And that leads me to believe that, tadaaa, we didn't leave ourselves quite as vulnerable as people thought.

Last 48h we took 93 of your towns.. 18k more towns to go (6)

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 162
Side 2: 65
Difference: 97

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 2
Difference: 91

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,519,606
Side 2: 588,093
Difference: 931,513

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 890,332
Side 2: 18,904
Difference: 871,428

chart

Tags

Yes. I am only Tagrun, in TER.

:|

But I'm looking forward to watching this war, hopefully from the sidelines. And good job with the 93 caps BH.

Michael Wittman

i believe you have velociraptor or something like that in your tribe :) i defended a sit against him in world 14. unless i am mistaken.

keep up the good work BH, the arrogant dominance that BD and THE has tried to set up in this world was a paper tiger and you are proving that just as we and phoenix proved

DeletedUser

Is there an activity problem in THE? Looking at the stats so far it would appear that something is going wrong from there side, which or the following do people think are the major factors:

[1] Activity crisis!

[2] Caught on the "hop" - wasnt expecting to be attacked and so are still sorting out there Def and possible counter attack opp.

[3] THE are a set of point whoring arrogant bullies who have been found out as the tallentless noobs they now appear to be.

[4] The stats are wrong!

[5] BH are some sort of god like tribe the likes of which TW has never seen before.

[6] Other reasons.. please give details.

Personally I think its 1,2 and 3 with just a pinch of 5, but before people start ripping me for having an opinion remember that it is just that... MY OPINION (I am allowed one aint I ?)

Last edited by a moderator: