BH - They are greater than Phoenx

DeletedUser71844

I once was a little noob from the depths of W30.
Me and my dad had a rim tribe of no0bs. What can I say we were new to the game. And we recruited a lot of refugee's we shouldn't have. But it's a learning game. You learn as you play.

Then an 'ELITE' tribe called TARDIS started NOBLING a lot of our smaller members.
THEN their allies, DECIDE, disbanded GREEN, our only allies.

Players like original DGoodhue and original JakeDeazy, made me promise to take revenge, and I did execute their revenge... but that's another story and we've all heard it before.

All of a sudden my friend Dairyboy offered me his account, suddenly i was offered his account, he made me take one oath to make TARDIS pay.

Then, I was making a great impact in the rim of W30, in -HG-, it was great because we were the underdogs of the world, but then I heard a number of players were quitting, and I still hold myself responsible for letting -HG- fall as quick as they did, Richy was a brave duke and I truly believe -HG- could have lasted longer if we stuck together a bit longer.

Then after a long break from W30 Rethae gave me a shot at playing W30 again... And I must admit, I like to nuke Phoenx...

Even if Raven J and I have a you-use-me-and-i'll-use-you relationship, it was not untill i proved myself as a loyal member of BH that I realised how different they were.

BH really are something else, I'm online at least 15 hours-per-day and they have players that are online more than me.

What i'm trying to say is, Phoenx can try to be the 'elite' tribe of W30, but since i've been a member of BH, I cannot see this world going to any other tribe but BH.

I will dedicate my skills to that purpose.

DeletedUser79042

At least we all know what will happen when you get to duke them out :lol:

DeletedUser70594

Yes we know BH is online 24/7 we are taking their villages ALL day long ))) thats really the shittest post i have ever read. Kiss their asses will give you nothing SFC.

You say that BH is elite??? Realise how Better Phx is when we are totaly kicking their asses.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,212
Side 2: 1,388
Difference: 176

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 213
Side 2: 713
Difference: 500

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,965,124
Side 2: 13,393,933
Difference: 3,428,809

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,944,769
Side 2: 6,597,737
Difference: 4,652,968

chart

[/SPOIL]

Then after a long break from W30 Rethae gave me a shot at playing W30 again... And I must admit, I like to nuke Phoenx...

This proves that BH is MORE desperate then i thought, to call SFC play an account, ... ) Poor reth.

P.S. How Much did they pay for this Post? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

inflrc

Truly, this made me smile, not enough funny to laugh, just smile.
SFC, you are and will be remembered in this world not by your activity, or your skills in fields, or your quitting or return, but for gaining the trust of ppl and then disbanding their tribes.

That's a clear example of how important is trust in this game.

As a side note, I will say this just once, DECIDE beat GREEN, their duke recognized that they were defeated and that the best for them would be to disband and let the active and worthy players continue playing in new tribes. This is a fact and it wont change, no matter what you can refute and if you want to argue, talk first with your tribemate Cece.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
online 15+ hours a day??

i have to ask, sfc..

WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THEIR ONLINE TIMES?? :D

I see nothing accomplished. 200 hour axes attacks, nobles from 40-50 hours away, and lots of BH losses.. Nukes caught at home, defenses not present, villages empty and willing to be nobled..

Honestly, if they are online 15+ hours a day.. then why the hell are they losing so badly??? You have the numbers, the players, and teh villages... hahahahahaa..... pathetic. Learn some efficiency.. average Phoenx player is maybe five hours total a day. I get a lot done in my time here, and still seem to be growing despite the pretty large operation headed my way... tsk tsk... 15 hours a day. hahahaha.

DeletedUser

Even if Raven J and I have a you-use-me-and-i'll-use-you relationship,

:eek:
We just use each other? SFC, I thought we really had something between us. And now you're telling me it was based on some questionable premise rather than mutual carnal desire?

Actually, come to think of it, I'm glad for that.

Carry on.

And I must admit, I like to nuke Phoenx...

I know, right!?
But seriously, who doesn't? Even csiz loves to nuke phoenix. (Suuure, he says it's accidental, but everyone in Phx cringes when they sees his incomings yet again on a newly taken village which he was supposed to *fake*, not *demolish*)

What i'm trying to say is, Phoenx can try to be the 'elite' tribe of W30, but since i've been a member of BH, I cannot see this world going to any other tribe but BH.

I've been in BH too, and have often said they are my favorite for winning this world. They are a hard-working tribe, they've put in a lot of work, their players are knowledgeable, skilled, generally cool individuals, and I enjoy shooting the breeze with them. At one point, there was simply no question that they were gonna win.

But as soon as you get a big tribe which is a shoe-in for the win, you get people who think they don't deserve it. People call them names, and pick fights, and say they merged/mass-recruited/diplomacized themselves into first place. Doesn't matter how much of it is true or not, it's natural to be jealous of the big guys if you think they didn't earn it.

And then (through a combination of personality conflicts, external meddling, and miscommunications) BH found itself with a chance to prove their reputation was earned. They would have to take on their erstwhile allies in Phoenix. Yay! A perfect opportunity to flex their muscles and strut their stuff.

And I do love a good fight. I figured playing for Phoenix would make sure BH had to really work for that win, and when it was done, no one would question that the Hounds truly deserved the title of Top Dogs.

But time and Real Life take their toll, and while no one can deny the Hounds have put up a good fight, they haven't packed the punch which I was hoping they would.

I will dedicate my skills to that purpose.

Good on ya! I still like BH a lot, and at this point, they could really use a boost.

Just don't boost them into a disbanded state, mkay?

malaga

i don´t think so. only you have to see avang. There is great chance that when an offensive has begun against some player, happens an opportune banned that prevents more assaults. Anyone might think badly and believe that it is a made banned by the way. That chance XD. many chances in the life

DeletedUser71844

I love how after 3 years I can still make you guys stoop to my level.

Come on really? It's been 3 years and you still bite as easy as you did over 1000 days ago.

You'd think after 1000 days you'd start taking my posts less seriously but you obviously still feel the need to stoop to my level and reply.:icon_razz:

Again I love the fact that I can still irk you questionable players in Phoenx enough to make you feel it necessary to make a post trying to flame me.
It just makes me laugh how predictable you guys are. :icon_cool:

I see a lot of tough talk here.... But I also see a lot of dead nobles.
People like ChamichA running their mouth, big talk for people who lost over 300 nobles.:icon_redface:
Cham, you may find it funny, but your dead noblemen don't.

And tommy, you've been running your mouth saying you want a peice of me?
Yet you still refuse to tell me which account you're on.
Scared of losing every train you send or what?

Ya ya ya, you guys talk big on PnP but your noble trains are slack.
Although i must credit t33chr. on his 50ms train (the fastest you can send)
Though it still got sniped. Oh yeah, I went there. :icon_wink:

P.S. Calyxa is an evil aunt.

DeletedUser

I never said I want a piece of you, just smurks and I have been on t33chr for 1 month now 3 weeks now :lol: It was my 500ms train you sniped, no .50 ms...

DeletedUser70594

I see a lot of tough talk here.... But I also see a lot of dead nobles.
People like ChamichA running their mouth, big talk for people who lost over 300 nobles.
Cham, you may find it funny, but your dead noblemen don't.

BAH. you killed 7 of my trains, exactly 7. 7x4 is 28 and not 300 a$$hole. Lol its very funny, you sniped ONCE and you think ur the HERO. You anyway S@ck. I got that villages anyway so i dont care if i lost nobles or not.

You are not a hero, just another S@cker. If you want to be a hero then stay on that account and defend it to the end. You cant. You are not good enough to Stop Me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone knows that what you read on PnP isn't always gospel truth, right? What people say in their tribe chat is often worlds different than what they say in the world forums.

So, as a special treat (and to promote peace & understanding & all that jazz) I've got some Super Secret Phoenix Skype chat C&P to share. (Paj, please avert your eyes.*)

On 1/13/13, at 1:07 AM, Beqa wrote:
> someone sniped my 0.5 sec train
> on rr
> wtf
> :D

Yep. There you have it. ChamichA being surprised that his train got sniped.

That's one of the stages of grief, right? Denial. You can't believe it's happening.

On 1/13/13, at 7:51 AM, Name Withheld wrote:
> RR is now active according to all of us
On 1/13/13, at 7:51 AM, Name Withheld wrote:
> so no more long range nobles

So the cat's out of the bag: BH managed to find a sitter. No more easy snacking. So sad. And better yet, SFC lets people know it was him ; )

On 1/13/13, at 8:30 AM, Beqa wrote:
> he sniped 5 of my trains
On 1/13/13, at 8:33 AM, Beqa wrote:
> he sniped 25 hrs trains and
On 1/13/13, at 8:33 AM, Beqa wrote:
> hes bragging

Cham is still upset, but now he's moved on to the next stage: Anger! How dare the sitter kill 5 trains, from 25h out, and brag about it?

Is Cham going to go ballistic? Is he going to rage-quit? Does his legendary temper cause him to have a coronary?

Nope. Seems like he's going to skip the next couple stages of grief and jump straight to:

On 1/13/13, at 8:41 AM, Beqa wrote:
> he killed all my nobles with
> 100 or so HC
On 1/13/13, at 8:41 AM, Name Withheld wrote:
> haha
> its good
> its fun
> its borring to noble barb acc

Acceptance.

That's right: it's a game. It's fun … even if sometimes your nobles die.

What fun would it be if we just ate barbs, or glutted ourselves on internals? (I guess there are some players out there who have the answer to that, since they seem to subsist on a diet rich in barbarian flesh and internal organs.) But Cham isn't one of them. He's a Phoenix player, and he's in it for the fight.

So there ya have it. The PnP may still be ripe with controversy over a few dead nobles, but the Phoenix chat has already moved on. We're already talking about the next Ops, new targets, strategy, and defense schedules. Plus trying to figure out if Snafu would look better in a long red dress, or a sexy black number** (We've got priorities, after all!) But please: keep talking up the noble deaths. It distracts people from the real game at hand :)

~ RavenJ

* See? I'm not sharing Skype chat with BH again. I'm sharing it with the PnP forums. That doesn't count, right?

** My money is on Black.

silvereclipes

mine is on a black latex body suit with head gear an whips an chains but hey i known snafu forto many years I know what he loves to wear.