Big news

lordtrall

I, Lordtrall, the wonderful, the charming, the utterly fantastic, have the honor of announcing for all of World 21, the news you have all been dying to read about.

Deathon, our dear friend, has continually said that this world is done for. Puffin and ARG have it wrapped up. He Mocks the alliance, he states we should war to spice up the world. He is so right, yet so wrong.

The world needs spice, Deathon can make NAPs, Alliances and merges, and spam the forums, but he can't make any impact on the direction this world is going. Seems Puffin, once again, must pick up the slack.

It is my privilage to announce the Merge that will reshape the world. I'm afraid, Deathon is wrong again. Puffin is not merging with ARG (except through us nobling them out, LOL).

Puffin is please to announce our merge with IMP. Yes, you heard that right, IMP. We believe that this makes great sense for both our tribes. it gives our control over large parts of the world and plenty of room to expand.

I look forward to getting to know our new tribemates and working with them towards world domination.

I believe (though nothing has been settled on) the new tribe will be called PuffIMP or was it IMPUFF.

DeletedUser

First to comment on this ridiculous post :D

really did make me laugh. Miss you on the forums LT

DeletedUser

IMPUFF is like improve, but without the positive connotation.

DeletedUser

Where is that delete button - this whole freaking world is insane....

DeletedUser

back away from the delete button sis! you cannot leave me here by myself. no freaking way, i need someone to help me control sage and daethon. that someone is you.

DeletedUser

back away from the delete button sis! you cannot leave me here by myself. no freaking way, i need someone to help me control sage and daethon. that someone is you.

I put the muzzle on sage for you. You owe me your gratitude.

lordtrall

Why did it get moved? This is a proper PnP announcement!

Deathon afraid of someone besides himself merging?