Big problem!

• Thread starter DeletedUser102904
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser102904

i'm banned from yesterday around 19 o'clock

the reason for this is , i quote innapropriate account name!!!

i ask u all , regular users or any admins reading this :

what is innapropriate with this name : LegionNegro?

how long it will take to solve my appeal? there are past 14 hours since then

maybe the name has some conotation i'm not aware of, or is insulting to someone ......

DeletedUser102904

i'm not discussing the ban , only want ur opinion

DeletedUser

It is not forum-legal to talk about bans in a thread, even if we aren't discussing them properly. Take it to an administrator.

DeletedUser102567

Dude if you can't figure out how negro is not a name you should really have in your gamer-tag then talking to a mod won't help.

DeletedUser

At least having a name change would benefit from it, as your forum account could be banned because of it :lol:

DeletedUser102904

i sent a request to change the name yesterday , still no answer

anywhere i played before , in various countries , any ticket was solved in maximum 2 hours , no matter if night or day :(

DeletedUser

Yes, send a ticket and ask them to change your name, my friend has done that before aswell :)!
And you can't expect .net with a larger amount of players thus more tickets to all be anwered as fast as in other countries.
Patience,
and good luck!

DeletedUser102904

almost 24 hours now , is a lack of respect for a player to keep him out of game for something like this

LegionNegro means BlackLegion naturally , u can't take negro out of context and say it is innapropriate

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

is in spanish btw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everything can be taken out of context. Your name will disturb shit, and shit disturbing is not allowed here.

DeletedUser102904

such an ignorance like here i've never seen , no one responds to my messages or appeals

i;m sick of this , what kind of admins manage world 59??????

DeletedUser

Believe it or not, mods have lives outside of TW. He's not obligated to respond to every damn thing that comes across the mind of someone like you.

DeletedUser102904

when u ban someone , u have to hear their side of the story not just assume that legion negro is offending, anyone who thinks that has a narrow mind

or if still u can;t understand that , have the decency to respond to the appeal and just say no , we can't unban u , good luck!

to ban me for this name of the account is a joke , and everyone knows that!

DeletedUser102904

and my friend , this is their job , to solve problems on the worlds they administrate

DeletedUser

No, it is not their job. They are volunteers. They do not get paid. This is not their life. If you have a problem with the way things are done, than shit son, you're out of luck.

You are truly an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102904

i think that ur mind is frozen , in canada after all is very cold , u mediocre little human, if u volunteer , it means u are passionate about this and try to keep everything in order

can't argue with u , ur nothing but an ass

DeletedUser

why did you choose that name anyway? are you really that dumb...

DeletedUser102904

LegionNegro means BlackLegion , is in spanish

they are not even 2 separate words to assume that is offending to anyone , is that so hard to see

Status
Not open for further replies.