Biggest Impact

DeletedUser25470

psst, if you can't even see it yourself, then there is no point in explaining why.

Isn't there? If I can't see surely that in itself is a very good reason for explaining to me why. I was in Die too remember.

DeletedUser

=DIE= had the potential to be a big impact. But we sat there and did nothing. It wasn't till the east and west split that the potential was recognised As both sides went onto make some impressive war stats in there own wars.

I think the biggest mistake of all was DIE playing home to the East.

DeletedUser25470

Yeah, doing what? And why do you keep saying Die is the best? I don't understand.

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying the mistake was because you're bad players, or selfish, but purely because of the events that have unfolded since you joined them. HIRE took you in, obviously, and left a lot of DIE feeling threatened - not scared, threatened. Hence, OrD approached them. Unfortunately, the leadership of OrD back then made some huge mistake that we're paying for now, but I'll keep those to myself - basically, we got a lot of inactives when DIE merged: Wingedwold, Miss Ivy, DJSpark, etc, etc. Not DIE's fault, of course, and not directly yours, Mick. I just think if they hadn't taken the East onboard, they'd be in a much better predicament.

Or in RMC.

And why do you keep saying Die is the best? I don't understand.

Wen did I say that? :icon_confused:

Mick876

Well we founded Die the second time round, it was originaly RAWR, then INT? i think merged into us which was West players, then we had a leadership change and Priceless wanted to call the tribe DIE, so they never took us in. We were always there. And i don't see how the east caused the West players to become inactive? Anyone in the council would tell you the collective effort to prompt activity.

DeletedUser

Well we founded Die the second time round, it was originaly RAWR, then INT? i think merged into us which was West players, then we had a leadership change and Priceless wanted to call the tribe DIE, so they never took us in. We were always there. And i don't see how the east caused the West players to become inactive? Anyone in the council would tell you the collective effort to prompt activity.

No, no, the events that happened cause the players to go inactive/quit.

Yet the events were cause by the leaving of the East.

DeletedUser25470

What if the East left because the West made bad decisions? And sorry for the previous comment. I actually thought I was in a different forum and got confused. Sorry about that.:icon_eek:

Mick876

No, no, the events that happened cause the players to go inactive/quit.

Yet the events were cause by the leaving of the East.

You mean like winged wolf who had Rl issues medical wise? or Miss ivy who started a new job? or shauntage who just got bored? or maybe the heavy inactive problem Die had before the split that was causing so much problems, near the end only the council was active in all fairness.

DeletedUser22924

the inactivity problem was the main reason DIE got killed, the council tried very hard to bring the activity back, i believed war with RMC would spring activity back into DIE, but i feel now that i was selfish in my actions, we truly should not have just warred RMC, we should have Warred RMC, and Or.D.

that would made DIE members i believe very happy.

and indeed it was pretty much the council that was active in the end.

silvereclipes

The council was the only ones truly active in DIE, just trying to do co ops were starting to make us want to beat players over the head with heavy objects, the west had the worse inactivity problem then the east did to where even cyclopes was ham strung by doing any co ops on SIN there, I had to threaten to eat anyone in the east that didn't put up troops for the eastern co op that I had planned, but they did send a massive wave at their targeted village's assigned to them which made me very happy they did what was asked in the east,and those in the west cyclopes had did what they could but they were so few it had very little results for him compared to the eastern co op we did.

DeletedUser

The council was the only ones truly active in DIE, just trying to do co ops were starting to make us want to beat players over the head with heavy objects, the west had the worse inactivity problem then the east did to where even cyclopes was ham strung by doing any co ops on SIN there, I had to threaten to eat anyone in the east that didn't put up troops for the eastern co op that I had planned, but they did send a massive wave at their targeted village's assigned to them which made me very happy they did what was asked in the east,and those in the west cyclopes had did what they could but they were so few it had very little results for him compared to the eastern co op we did.

I thought the east were the actives? And surely the east were the ones putting troops forward? Hstreeter? Mick? TCM? I know for a fact these three guys would be more then happy to use their troops for the tribe.

silvereclipes

I thought the east were the actives? And surely the east were the ones putting troops forward? Hstreeter? Mick? TCM? I know for a fact these three guys would be more then happy to use their troops for the tribe.

have to think though g they were the council to start with, so reason why we were starting to get ticked off with those that went inactive would pass us their setting an then tell us see you later an you didn't see them for two weeks,but those who were active put their troops out though they did bitch an moan about sending long range those in the council didn't because they seen the plans an sent everything they could at the targets reason why Domzee left is when he came on two weeks later he seen a massive wave rolling in on him an he deleted,where poor cyclopsain had like maybe 4 players total he knew that would help out with his western co op on SIN while the rest were sets even wingedwolf had enough of the inactivity an had his own problems but he would still do what was needed.

DeletedUser

like it or not, =DIE= is the reason why the north is, what it is now.

what it is now?
What it used to be :the best players from the old die:priceless,ivy,dustin,chewy,young vrs,wingedwolf,clops xristoss,me,coob,shaun,..and many more

and the only growing at a decent rate are me clops and coob.
only one is in or.d now, the others left/quitted /rimmed or sitted

the splitting of die out of rmc, , i still consider it as a mistake
west die not wanting to merge into hire, second mistake.

DeletedUser

I happened to drop in just out of memories sakes and saw this. I had to comment. Castro is referring to the original =DIE=. The =DIE= who was WB1066, CBTF, West Smurfs, ect. The ones who ultimately ended up having players who were leaders in RM, HIRE, ~Or.D~, and several others. The =DIE= who moved from tribe to tribe as a unit just to enjoy the game together. More of a group of players than a tribe. DIE was never about the tribe. That is the DIE he means. the same DIE concrete speaks of. Not many of us left, but the NorthWest would not be what it was without =DIE=. HOWEVER, the topic is about 2009 and and old =DIE= is 2007/2008.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did it? Apart from Hire there hasn't been a major tribe I can think of that changed the course of the worlds history in a significant way through it's actions. I'd suggest that specific players like frogdude and Telisha had the biggest impact, not a single tribe.

I agree with this 100%..everything stated in just 2 lines :)

Last edited by a moderator: