Biggest Tribe Hugger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Instead of sending that email, he should have just rimmed himself without waiting, spare himself some dignity, or are least write a full letter explaining what happened and apologizing. The best course of action would to realize that it was too late to change the situation at this point and accept his fate. It's the difference between king and commoners, one leaves the world with dignity :)icon_cool:), and the other is just a dead king :)icon_eek:).

Either way, online forums are not the place to go seeking solace or mercy :p

DeletedUser

Wow you guys are gay, I play on my high school baseball and basketball team. People dont make fun of jocks. I play this game because my computer class is boring as hell. Have fun playing this game nerds :lol:

DeletedUser

I however, am both an athlete and nerd (will not get into what that means exactly unless it is required). I make fun of who I want, and fear no repercussions from random online nublets.
haha, victory is mine :icon_biggrin:

And for the purpose of staying on topic: I agree that Cobra167 is the biggest tribal hugger I have seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow you guys are gay, I play on my high school baseball and basketball team. People dont make fun of jocks. I play this game because my computer class is boring as hell. Have fun playing this game nerds :lol:

Has no life so makes one up to make fun of us? :lol:

DeletedUser

So the Biggest Tribe Hugger is quitting the game, and thus won't care to expand on his noodle-whipping of us all?

Time to find a new one!

DeletedUser

Sad cries of a child.

Actually, i used to pick on jocks in highschool. Afterall, they were the guys with the smallest ______ and had to over-compensate by talking tough and bragging about everything they do. It's really okay that it's small Cobra. Limbo is currently taking over that last village, though your e-mail to me after i sent a small fleet along with 6 other people from our Tribe swarming your "last village." I'm sure your neighbors are going to defend a pimple-faced snotty teenager with some severe angst issues.

Look here soft-serve. Little kids like you shouldn't be trying to insult your elders, or you might get left to the dust. Oh, wait you already are. Cheaters not welcome, angsty little brats not welcome.

I joined LIMBO not too long ago, and the guild is wonderful. Cobra, you obviously did something bad, cause yeah, their rules are simple and easy to follow.

DeletedUser

Wow, you play non-contact sports.
I wish I was that cool...

DeletedUser

i just finished off his troops, someone else is moving to noble it. --=smiles=--

bye cobra

DeletedUser

I actually do only sit here after school -.-

i do have my Role-playing games, but well..

i like being a nerd, a geek of the prime class..

DeletedUser

08e31156-1f2d-4c08-b687-afb41d9f9601_89256834-140b-4795-b315-3d20fe7f7642.jpg

Basketball team. Bear River Bears.

DeletedUser

Notice on the basketball team, the kid on the far right, sitting on the ground with glasses?

Yeah, that's you

irockurworld

Lmao, I didn't know that everyone that played this game was a nerd, and didn't play sports either.

I play for my college soccer team :D

DeletedUser

also, I thought white boys were allowed to smile in photos.

Or are you all grimacing because your coaches are molesting you all?

DeletedUser

although, I better watch out, he might get his crew after me *scared of these guys*:

Internettoughguys.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.