Bio Declare war on pRo

• Thread starter DeletedUser70233
  • Start date

DeletedUser70233

We, together, are here to make a stand against the betrayal committed several times over. Every “ally” in the book of Pro has become nothing more than food for the gluttonous. From this day forth, the beast shall no longer partake in bathing of immoral blood. The stalwart defenders of Bio-Shock have laid down their shields and have struck the first blow, axe in hand.
May our allies assist us in victory against the tyrant known as Pro.

Mark 13:35-37 said:
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Rally approves this declaration!

pRo, think of this as an early Christmas present from us here in Bio.

vaan1693

side 1:
Tribes: Bio
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 103,578
Side 2: 17,465
Difference: 86,113

DeletedUser

Every “ally” in the book of Pro

*cough NAP (which Bio broke, not us)

By the way, what's the point of declaring war now? You've been going at us for weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82750

It's a good thing Dukes doesn't read the TW forums. He would cry himself to sleep after seeing my sig image. :p

DeletedUser75632

SWEET!!! Could have predicted this coming. Good luck to Bio/Rally Partnership!!!

DeletedUser

Wow, we've only been at war already for like 2 weeks now? LOL
Your really brave to declare on us when you think your "winning" :p

Oh and another thing, everyone can make stats look good for their tribe :) Here is the stats from when we were actually at war, this pNp is just something BIO believes will make them look tougher.

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bio
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 23
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143,793
Side 2: 217,725
Difference: 73,932

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bios days are numbered :|. going the same way as all the other tribes pRo have warred

DeletedUser

disband while you have the chance!!! Tbh i think ShOcK! posed more of a threat on pRo back in the good old days than this rag tag tribe full of the shattered remains of another crappy tribe :L

DeletedUser

I must admit, Shock! was the only tribe that really challenged us. And that was because it was Bodoni, Shadow/Tedeni/Photonfighter, and 2 other players up north vs their 30 or so players (the rest of their players in our area posed no threat). They ended up getting rimmed in the end anyways though.

DeletedUser

well at least we have the kahonas to declare and take on a much bigger oppenent than us... time for a decent war