Side 2: 2,577,941
Difference: 1,202,120

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130,354
Side 2: 527,659
Difference: 397,305

image.php

I like boosting my stats with bragging about nobling inactive players as well :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Do some homework first.. because to post a remark like that , i would at least of hoped you would of done a bit of reasearch on the subject,

now the facts as i see them are, the difference between the two conquer stats is 11, which is the number of villages lost from noober to Bio! since he was kicked from 4horse, so i think the original poster is trying to show how 4 horse were trying to make their stats look better, or trying to stop us making ours look better, i dont mind which way you want to spin it.

and why do you think noober went inactive........ because of bio!

DeletedUser81829

I gotta admit it was a bit of a surprise to get back from my "2 week holiday" (which ended up being almost 2 months) to see I don't have much of an account left and my ex Phobia and Se7en tribemates all over the place. I'll have to do a bit of catch up reading when I get the chance, but it looks like I missed out on loads of fun...

I never got the chance to meet any of the 4Horse guys but thanks to whoever looked after my account especially early on in the piece, looks like my co-player got tired of it all a week or 2 back, and I can totally understand that. I see I picked up plenty of ODD along the way (I'm more of a dodge and snipe kinda guy myself, but looking after sat accounts is always a bit of a drag)

Anyway, good luck to both sides in this, looks like there's plenty of excitement to be had... I've been enjoying the stress-free life away from TW but I'm sure I'll feel the pull again soon enough ;)

Edit: Just saw Brisr's post, when I left I was in Phobia and hadn't been attacked to any real degree... my account was moved to 4Horse by my co player and sitters I guess. But yeah, I would assume it was kicked when the troop count was low and vills were being lost, makes perfect sense to me and is what most tribes would do

Last edited:

nemesispro

is it just me or has social shut his mouth now that 4 horse are getting railed..

looks like all that forum talk of 4 horse got flushed down the toilet along with ss crap

DeletedUser83995

is it just me or has social shut his mouth now that 4 horse are getting railed..

looks like all that forum talk of 4 horse got flushed down the toilet along with ss crap

Social stopped talking in the forums when the stats were 80 something to 30 something, so please get your facts before you run your mouth.

DeletedUser

Do some homework first.. because to post a remark like that , i would at least of hoped you would of done a bit of reasearch on the subject,

now the facts as i see them are, the difference between the two conquer stats is 11, which is the number of villages lost from noober to Bio! since he was kicked from 4horse, so i think the original poster is trying to show how 4 horse were trying to make their stats look better, or trying to stop us making ours look better, i dont mind which way you want to spin it.

and why do you think noober went inactive........ because of bio!

Maybe it is you who should do some homework. :icon_confused: The person playing it was not the original and even your tribe knew this, I believe Ove was the one who actually told me. Congratulations, Bio!s pro players managed to catapult a player into quitting because you couldn't noble him.

4horse are not interested in stat dodging so don't dare accuse us of such things. As your tribe said, we're only as good as our weakest link, and I was not prepared to wait 2 weeks for you to completely noble some one out to 0 points. Inactives decrease tribe morale. If some one quits, half way through an Op or not, they're out. End of discussion.

[11/02/2010 **:24:45] Bio member: also we don't fight for stats
[11/02/2010 **:24:49] Social Suicide: (nod)
[11/02/2010 **:24:49] Bio member: so you can dismiss him :D
[11/02/2010 **:25:19] Social Suicide: You're ok with me dismissing him?
[11/02/2010 **:25:33] Bio member: (think)
[11/02/2010 **:25:38] Bio member: ask drj :p
[11/02/2010 **:25:39] Bio member: :D
[11/02/2010 **:25:54] Social Suicide: It's ok, I'd rather keep him in. Would save a lot of noob posts on the forum

The only reason I kept Stylastic and Noober in the tribe for as long as they were, was to prevent noob posts like I said in the above chat, but hey, they're bound to happen at some point.

Good job with the current stats by the way.

As for nemesis, well, I don't post on the publics any more because of well, look at what brisr just accused us of. Too much bullshit.

/over and out. ^^ Till next time.

DeletedUser

sorry SS i could of worded that a bit better, i was not intentionally flaming 4 horse, i was merely responding to stutterin's post

surely he didn't post those stats to make us look better as anybody could go and check stats, in fact most of the intelligent posters do this before running their mouths off at the fingers..

i was just pointing out the fact that 11 of those conquers taken from noober were after you kicked/ he left.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: 4Horse
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bio!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 350
Difference: 141

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 66
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,637,578
Side 2: 2,814,906
Difference: 1,177,328

image.php

Side 1: 106,685
Side 2: 580,247
Difference: 473,562

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: 4Horse
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bio!
Players:

Timeframe: 13/01/2010 00:00:00 to 18/02/2010 19:32:20

Total conquers:

Side 1: 926
Side 2: 1,517
Difference: 591

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 148
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,941,571
Side 2: 11,422,667
Difference: 4,481,096

image.php

Side 1: 1,069,269
Side 2: 1,324,300
Difference: 255,031

image.php

Thought the stats needed a little updating. :)

DeletedUser

Well them stats look a hell of a lot better than previously :icon_razz:
& jst how they should be :lol:

DeletedUser

Comeon 4Horse! Get your hands out of your butts and get to nobling!

Nicksta195

I gotta admit it was a bit of a surprise to get back from my "2 week holiday" (which ended up being almost 2 months) to see I don't have much of an account left and my ex Phobia and Se7en tribemates all over the place. I'll have to do a bit of catch up reading when I get the chance, but it looks like I missed out on loads of fun...

I never got the chance to meet any of the 4Horse guys but thanks to whoever looked after my account especially early on in the piece, looks like my co-player got tired of it all a week or 2 back, and I can totally understand that. I see I picked up plenty of ODD along the way (I'm more of a dodge and snipe kinda guy myself, but looking after sat accounts is always a bit of a drag)

Anyway, good luck to both sides in this, looks like there's plenty of excitement to be had... I've been enjoying the stress-free life away from TW but I'm sure I'll feel the pull again soon enough ;)

Edit: Just saw Brisr's post, when I left I was in Phobia and hadn't been attacked to any real degree... my account was moved to 4Horse by my co player and sitters I guess. But yeah, I would assume it was kicked when the troop count was low and vills were being lost, makes perfect sense to me and is what most tribes would do

About damn time you came back ;). If you can find me on Skype I will fill you in on all the "Fun" you missed. Just tell me where to pick up from.

DeletedUser

sorry SS i could of worded that a bit better, i was not intentionally flaming 4 horse, i was merely responding to stutterin's post

surely he didn't post those stats to make us look better as anybody could go and check stats, in fact most of the intelligent posters do this before running their mouths off at the fingers..

i was just pointing out the fact that 11 of those conquers taken from noober were after you kicked/ he left.

:lol: I didnt run anything. Just saying what I saw him doing. :lol:

DeletedUser

ahhh... no more homework please. All this advanced algebra hurts my head :icon_cry:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 148
Difference: 29

x = inactive player
y = active player
z = player on vaction but will return

Someone wanna fill in the variables for me?

DeletedUser

then maybe you should do your homework so you dont sound stupid or ignorant.

Edit: like Brisr949 said

Do my homework? The kid noober was being sat for over a month...so yes he was pretty inactive for a while :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Do my homework? The kid noober was being sat for over a month...so yes he was pretty inactive for a while :icon_rolleyes:

A sat account isn't inactive. An inactive account is where there is no sitter or you have a bad one.

Go figure.

DeletedUser

actually if you really read what he says and do your homework that is right above you, you will see that he was gone for actually 2 months and was not inactive for that timeframe cause he co player was still there till about 1 or 2 weeks before he left and had a sitter from the tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.