Bio

DeletedUser

Hi, im new to your tribe and forum but have some exp. playing thus far. I dint realy no where to put this cause im new to the forum thing. Im a 33year old U.S. male curently working nights over seas as an equipment operator. Im looking for some one that can swap account sitting during my down time. like i said i work nights europe time so im down europe nights and us days. if interested let me no =/: ) o P.S. im on world 49

DeletedUser

To make it easier to find a night sitter, you may find it useful to post the approximate server times when you would like a sitter. :)

DeletedUser

hey bud, you could set me if you want. I can farm for you and make sure you get farmed as well.

DeletedUser

This is probably best posted in your tribe's forum, not the public one.

Temedgin

yh, got a point. chances are, if you have an out side sitter, you'll get kicked any how.

DeletedUser

Hi, im new to your tribe and forum but have some exp. playing thus far. I dint realy no where to put this cause im new to the forum thing. Im a 33year old U.S. male curently working nights over seas as an equipment operator. Im looking for some one that can swap account sitting during my down time. like i said i work nights europe time so im down europe nights and us days. if interested let me no =/: ) o P.S. im on world 49

You're probably best off finding a co-player mate by the sounds of things. This is a player who has your password and plays the account as you do but, ideally, from a different timezone to yourself to maximise the activity of your account.

DeletedUser

This is probably best posted in your tribe's forum, not the public one.

^ this.

If he's new its best he avoids getting a co-player tbh. It would complicate things quickly and not many players would suit him as he is a newer player.

DeletedUser41659

^ this.

If he's new its best he avoids getting a co-player tbh. It would complicate things quickly and not many players would suit him as he is a newer player.

^ This

Though I have nothing more to contribute to what Mr Lewdy said.Except these 2 un-necessary sentences.

DeletedUser

Though I have nothing more to contribute to what Mr Lewdy said.Except these 2 un-necessary sentences.

^^This

But your sentences usually are unnecessary, even though you have the prettiest writing style. :icon_razz:

@ the OP - Co-player is a good choice, though a lot of tribes will do night sitting. However, if you want a night sitter it is best to post within your tribe's forum, not here on the externals.

DeletedUser89495

i think he thinks this be th' tribal forum :icon_eek:

DeletedUser41659

^^This

But your sentences usually are unnecessary, even though you have the prettiest writing style. :icon_razz:

@ the OP - Co-player is a good choice, though a lot of tribes will do night sitting. However, if you want a night sitter it is best to post within your tribe's forum, not here on the externals.

Ah Mr Pyker ... just like old times :lol: