Birthday Competition!

DeletedUser

So, as you probably don't know, my birthday is coming up on the 4th of September! I figured, why not have a competition in celebration :icon_cool:?

So, the basic idea is you have until my birthday to come up with the best birthday song/poem/story you can. Any piece of literary or musical creativity will be accepted so long as it is within the forum rules (no profanity, things like that).

The winner of this competition will be picked by me (as I'll determine my personal favorite), and said winner will receive 200 premium points. The two runner-ups will receive 100 premium points each.

Oh, and did I mention you have other competition?

That's right, I'm going to be posting up this same message in the other forum I mod, the W56 forums. They too will be competing to provide the best creative piece. There will only be one winner from both worlds, and there will be two runner-ups, one from each world. That means it could look like this:

200 premium - W56 player
100 premium - W46 player
100 premium - W56 player

Or it could look like this:

200 premium - W46 player
100 premium - W56 player
100 premium - W46 player

So, enjoy the competition and give me something funny/entertaining to read/listen to! The competition will officially close on my birthday, and the winner will probably be announced the next day! Entries can be submitted below for public viewing, or can be send to me by PM. If you win, it will be posted (if it was sent to me by PM).

Looking forward to your entries,
u6s5l.

DeletedUser

Here's to another year of experience, Happy Birthday to you :)

happy-birthday-cake.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h9pU3bG15U
images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsaqNKFnLLo&feature=related
happy%2525252Bbirthday.gif

DeletedUser

Competition over, moving to GD now. Sorry I wasn't here on my birthday to move it :icon_neutral:.

Winners:

From W56, 1st place - Knight Saber (200 premium points)
From W46, co-2nd place - gabella (100 premium points)
From W56, co-2nd place - Ellectrik (100 premium points)

Thanks to all the competitors and well-wishers! Winners, please PM me with what in-game account you want the premium prizes sent to, and I will send it right over :).

DeletedUser

what the H-E-doublehockeysticks. Shoulda only been W46 people in this. Beatles hater -.-

DeletedUser

gabella posted here...I figured gabella plays W46. If the account gabella sends me isn't on W46, or I don't get a response in a few days, you'll win.

DeletedUser

that was more for knight saber and the other W56 guy than gabella. as far as i know Knight is just an off-topicaaa troll and doesn't play worlds

DeletedUser

Knight plays W56. Check his signature, you'll see his account name. Ellectrik does as well. I explained the prizes in the first post, so I don't know what the problem could be, besides gabella :icon_confused:. And gabella plays W46 as well. Still not seeing the problem.

DeletedUser

ugh nevermind. I misread your original post. I thought this contest was only for W46. nevermind...just ignore me on this one.

DeletedUser

Happy birthday. I thought it had to be original, as in written/sung by us, which is why I did not participate.

My brother's birthday is also Sept. 4th :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

that was more for knight saber and the other W56 guy than gabella. as far as i know Knight is just an off-topicaaa troll and doesn't play worlds
No offense caz, but what you don't know could fill an ocean. :p