Birthday Thread :D

DeletedUser

ParisHilton_Caulfield_8572072.jpg

That's Hot

birthday present? :icon_eek:

bigboy7foru

Have you turned gay? That's the 1st time you have ever said you won't tap a girl.

she is the biggest hoe ever... she probally has every std know to mad plus new ones that have evolved in her

DeletedUser

she is the biggest hoe ever... she probally has every std know to mad plus new ones that have evolved in her

I wouldn't go there either, but just weird hearing him say it. If you know rob, It is weird :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't go there either, but just weird hearing him say it. If you know rob, It is weird :icon_confused:

I would, she's outta my leauge. i'm just judging her because she's a 'celebrity' and they are emant to be judged

MR.MR

I will give you this thread, have some fun. It will be watched, if it becomes inappropriate (both pictures and text), I will lock it and that will be that. You may enjoy your birthday thread, Happy birthday to all that have celebrated.

To all reading this, stop by here on your birthday, post in this thread, we will celebrate with/for you.

Caleb1705

Yay, my birthday tomorrow.

As for the president election thing, it's a stupid idea for a world, there should only be war lords and dictators in tribal wars (besides mods :icon_redface:), not "presidents". :icon_cool:

Caleb1705

Thanks everyone. I got new wheels and bearings for my skateboard, and 50 bucks. =]