BizNiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just thought that I'd make some points about BizNiz.

Here goes:
1) They should be out of the top 50 soon and are pretty much dead
2) They were supposed to be THE tribe of W63 - Look at the early posts in the promising tribes thread, and you will see that it is ladened with posts of BizNiz
3) Punk4Life is the leader now - after Bobanweaves leadership got slated
4) BeautifulDestruction left BizNiz, but is now back. When she left, one of her points was that the premade forum made looked like Punk4Life was going to be leader, but wasn't in the actual tribe
5) Nauz left, so it must be bad ;)

Discuss.

[SPOIL]Please:
- Feel Free To Donate Points
- Don't Turn This Into A Chat About IB
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Check out HHH.

Couple of the good BizNiz members seem to have went there.

DeletedUser95698

i wonder why its under new ownership :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Might it be something to do with it hitting a stack recently?

Bnick18

i wonder why its under new ownership :icon_rolleyes:

We were thinking about leaving this world for over a week now. After seeing how the BizNiz leaders were running things. We decided to step away and give our account to someone else. By the way Yankees suck :lol:

Might it be something to do with it hitting a stack recently?

That had nothing to do with it. We cleared a stack and loss some O. We still had plenty of O left in the rest of our villages. Also 6 nobles. We were not lacking of troops. Just lacking the leadership in the tribe and the interest of continuing this world.

DeletedUser

That had nothing to do with it. We cleared a stack and loss some O. We still had plenty of O left in the rest of our villages. Also 6 nobles. We were not lacking of troops. Just lacking the leadership in the tribe and the interest of continuing this world.

I said might :icon_sad:

Also 6 nobles is rubbish.

[spoil]Noblemen limit: 13
- Existing noblemen 4
- Noblemen in education: 0
- Number of conquered villages: 4
You can still educate: 5[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I think I'm going to make a thread about mac.

Heres some key points.
1. He wasn't good enough to make it past week 3 in a tribe that is now dead.
2. He has actually gotten to the point where he is more annoying than tearless stone.
3. He thought I was joking when I said he was annoying as **** and continued to message me on skype asking me if I want to co-play with him.
4. He now spends his time trolling forums while being useless on every world he attempts to play on.

darkaniken2

Post this in one of the three threads about (former) top tribes. We don't need a thread every time a tribe dies. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.