{BK} Family

DeletedUser

{SK} are not Our family.
{BK} does not have a family.

So those who update the maps and top 20 tribes, please don't put as down as a family :)

i just NEEDED to make that clear.

DeletedUser

thankyou ohmygodd i was getting tired of people thinking those NOOBS! are part of us. we dont have nothing to do with them ! make sure you remember that :)

DeletedUser

So why did you put the topic title as "{BK} Family" :icon_neutral: , your calling youself a family.

DeletedUser

because i felt like it and does that really matter?

and yeah, we do have a family
those 93 players in the tribe. All family :)

DeletedUser

because the topic title is about the {BK} family issue, we arnt calling ourselfs the {BK} family :)

and yeh we are all brothers from bifferent mothers lol

DeletedUser

the only problem with the map is that we have been put down as a family and we think it might be with {SK}

DeletedUser47177

the only problem with the map is that we have been put down as a family and we think it might be with {SK}

and what did SBH just say?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why did you bother posting here in the first place?:icon_neutral:

Why are you bothering with your pathetic flame?

I clearly answered the question as many people except you can see.

how am i a noob ? give me some evidance

Well if you read the forums you should know that many questions, especially ones about maps have been clearly answered, you are a noob if you havent read them or do not know about such questions which have clearly stated answers.

DeletedUser

Whats the diffrence SK and BK??whos is the noob tribe again?:icon_razz::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Why are you bothering with your pathetic flame?

I clearly answered the question as many people except you can see.

Well if you read the forums you should know that many questions, especially ones about maps have been clearly answered, you are a noob if you havent read them or do not know about such questions which have clearly stated answers.

It was merely a question.I dont know why you thought i was flaming you :icon_confused:

Anyway this thread has served its purpose.

DeletedUser47445

Whats the diffrence SK and BK??whos is the noob tribe again?:icon_razz::icon_twisted:

{SK} huggers that are going to be taken down soon....but by who??-----N00B TRIBE!!!

{BK} A tribe of aggresive players that want to noble the n00bs off and are blood thirsty

any1 care to correct meh or am i just right

DeletedUser

posts like this make tribes look like noob tribes. Not once has Prime or KilTom (I think) called Who? a noob tribe. As much as I like BK & agree with what they have done all you've done here is made your tribe look like idiotic noobs.

DeletedUser47177

{BK} A tribe of aggresive players that want to noble the n00bs off and are blood thirsty

Blood thirsty like this?
morgue8985.jpg

or like this?

kittens-cups1242012478.jpg

or maybe you don't like blood atall?

20060911001659_drinking-water.jpg

sorry for having cats in it:icon_cry:.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't care... if players associate other tribes with your tribe. As long as you know how it is that is all that should matter. it's the players that think a tribe is associated with another when infact they are not, they're the ones that are showing their lack of knowledge and proving to be the novices.