Blackout....

DeletedUser

hey guys, im just been kicked from blackout ='(

anyway, thoughti might give a warning, there tricky little people...
anyways, im just going to post a few mails...

Greetings!!!

Over the next 48hrs, there will come a few changes that have been decided upon by all councilmen. We do understand that Its as much your right as it is anyone else's who is apart of this tribe to have a chance to voice his/her opinion and it takes courage, I know to even try doing so. When we see a problem we try to resolve it the best way we know how. Several of you, had a chance to do so earlier today within the tribal forums. I would first like to say, that there is a right and wrong way to go about doing most things. I would aslo like to let it be known that it was not planned that we should have so many of you to be apart of us here in Blackout, but we are glad to have you all.

As it stands we have managed to render down to 65 members. As for why we had so many in the first place, well that has to do with the fact that we were originally two different premades, now merged into one. Both premades had roughly 30 members rounding us up to 60 in total.

The thing is, that this issue will not be resolved over night; we are aware that we have few noobish players here, and for a premade that isnt a good thing. Now recruitment on my part was very strict. As far as anyone thinking we are mass-recruiters, let them think what they may, but fact remains that of the top 10 tribes, we are second in place for having less members than the others. That right there should say alot.

Our goal is to eventually cut down to just 55-60 members. This means cutting those players who are not in k45(which has been done), weeding out the no0bs and getting rid of pointwhores(all accounts are required to be sat: info to be given at a later date). I would like to wait for when BP is up before doing any sits.

This is as much as I willing to say at this present time, and I apologize for any inconvience. Council is working on these issues and more.

Thanking you in advance for your patience & cooperation,

~PeRfect

i dont think there is much worng with this, i wil say they are a good tribe, well structured, and quite friendly...

PeRfect DarkNess on 18.05. at 09:30
Greetings!!!

Now that things have settled down a bit and everyone who wanted to be or at least made an honest effort to be with us on our journey to greatness is here, it is time a few rules are laid out. Those rules are as follows:

If you are going offline for more than 2 hours, you must set a sitter.

or

Send out all troops to arrive back when you arrive back. Use up all resources.

--

You are now free to post on the W50 PnP forums if you so wish.

Tribe Principles:

1) After looking at the benefits and advantages of Skype, I have deemed it necessary to make it compulsory for our current members. You can download it here and then add me at kambia09 (the one in Columbia, TN). I will then add you to the Tribal Chat.

One main rule with Skype:

=> Do not, under any circumstances add anyone to the chat. You are not permitted to do so. Doing so will lead to a removal from the Skype chat for both people (the one added and the adder) and since neither of you will then be in the chat, you will not be permitted in the tribe either.

2) Discussion about all parts of the tribe is encouraged. We wholeheartedly encourage our members to voice their opinions on decision so that any faults may be noticed and fixed. However, please do so in a constructive manner. If it becomes out of hand it will be stopped.

3) This tribe is run by two leaders (Perfect & Bee) who holds full power to make decisions as they wish. However, the council do act as advisors and the leaders are expected to follow their advice if possible in that situation. However, they do hold the power to over-rule them (but will rarely use this power.) For some major issues, we will hold a Poll Vote for our members views.

4) All members are expected to understand and know how to play the game. We highly encourage all our members to download Opera here as it is the best browser to use when sending trains, attacking and defending.

5) All sitting and support needs should be answered for by the entire tribe. All questions should be answered.

6) Please remember that you should not aim for OD just for the sake of OD. Troops take time to build and rebuild. Only get OD when necessary. Use your troops wisely.

7) Every member is expected to participate in tribal operations when asked, squad operations when asked. Every member is expected to read the forums and co-operate with the tribe.

8) Please remember that there is always a person on the other side of the screen. Always show respect to your tribemates and act accordingly. Do not hurl insults nor belittle them in any way. If you have a complaint you say it to them in a constructive manner or bring it to the attention of the leaders. In-tribe fighting will not be tolerated.

9) Always show respect to your opponents - even if they do not return it. You may laugh at their poor skills and what not in our tribe, but please try to be gentlemanly/ladylike when speaking to them, or speaking of them in the PnP Forums. People are flawed, we are only human - we were all noobs once, respect that and be nice to your opponents. They are your opponents, sure, and your aim is to beat them - but there is nothing worse than a bad winner (or loser). Our opponents have emotions and feelings too, and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Remember - "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

10) This tribe does not want attention. As such, posting on the PnP forums is to be limited and will be watched closely by our PnP Moderator ([player]N30 1[/player]). Three main rules when posting on the PnP forums:

(i) Do not mention BlackOut. Do not boast about it, do not talk about it, do not spam about it, do not defend it if others attack it.
(ii) Do not flame other people. When posting, keep it polite and on topic. Do not go over the top and make sure not to become offensive.
(iii) Keep the spamming under control.

This is only until we get ourselves off the ground.

Please note that any of the aforementioned Tribal Principles are subject to change at any given moment.

-[player]PeRfect DarkNess[/player]-

--

Dukes:

[player]PeRfect DarkNess[/player] (Kam)
[player]BeeDaBee[/player] (Josh)

Council:
Advisors~
[player]N30 1[/player](Danny)

[player]Illusionsz[/player] (Phoenix)

War Generals~
[player]ultimate-växjo[/player] (Koosha)

[player]PerFect darkness[/player] (James)

Diplomat~
[player]Dannymcfanny[/player] (Daniel)

Recruitment & Internal Affairs~
[player]TeneX[/player] (Conor)
[player]Extreme Prejudice[/player] (Matt)
Yet again, keeping provate, nothing woring with this, tryi, no making members get invloved, essencial for a tribe in top ranks, or any tribe...
on the other hand...

N30 1 on 18.05. at 11:43
To All Members.

this si a circular mail to let you all know how Cool and Smexy your Baron is.
Not only have i entered 2 tribes and picked up info i have also created a PnP on the tribe [ally]REBORN[/ally] aswell,
But......
to top my coolness i am letting a tribe merge with us and i have managed to convince them to restart upon joining us so that a couple of members will have another Barb to farm and once they have all restarted i will be booting them.

so if you look at the members list in the next few days and see a few 26 pointed players do not be shocked because it's just my coolness plan working and coming together and they will be booted.

Thank you for reading i can go have fun with the n00b and make 3 New barb farms for me and a few for a couple of other members.

Sincerely,
Neo
i dont approve of this...
it may be a war game, but this wasnt war, clever maybe, but to me it seems quite below board,
sending nukes, thats fine, but i dont like this...

btw-
DaMouseMan and N30 1 are early bird spies...
dont invite em

i would say more, but that is for the ingame ticket readers...
like i say, good tribe basics, but a few problems methinks =(

DeletedUser

Honestly? I mean, come on...honestly?

You mustn't know very much about THE RECRUITMENT SECTION.

mbaxx

i know you are upset.i would be if would have been kicked from such an awesome tribe <3

DeletedUser

Honestly? I mean, come on...honestly?

You mustn't know very much about THE RECRUITMENT SECTION.

ye, not only is this the section most dedicated to tribes, but reading this could also effect recruitment...

DeletedUser

Thy post had wasted my time.
It's crap, is that an attempt to PnP?

DeletedUser86490

. . .Just so you know this does not bother me none and now makes me even more glad that i got rid of such a spiteful person. So what you were kicked. Dont cry about it, just means next time you'll come stronger.

As for N30 1, he also has been removed for things not worth mentioning, to keep from any further confrontation.

Good luck in your next tribe Mr. Benolds.

DeletedUser

thank yous =)
good nluck with the tribe...

oh, and was n30 kicked cause of the mail he sent?

DeletedUser

:O

It's benolds from 42! xD (Yes im drunk.)

Dunno why this is in the recruitment section. ^_^

DeletedUser

oh =0
its harbinger from world 42!?!?!?
i still have no idea how your blog staff =0

DeletedUser

minz broken, getting fixed soon =)
add me on xxbox live (mail me)

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, i have to admit, i read about 3 lines of that post xD