Bleedingcool you suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well well well, Bleedingcool turned his back on his own tribe. A tribe that he was uncapable to manage and a tribe that I started to run since day 1. Bleedingcool lacks the skills to controll a few attacks never mind his members. It's a real shame that he did what he did. Dismissing the whole tribe members is a laughing stock to the max. It was your own tribe, and you dismissed everyone, the lazy way too. You have duke privs and took the effort to dismiss everyone by hand, :lol: :lol: :lol: epic fail.
When you dismissed people, I bet you felt great about it, infact I mamaged to get a picture of your high moment;

nerd.jpg

Waw, why did you have to go into such wrong desires when celebrating with your sister?
nerd%20in%20Love.jpg

Innie Minnie Miney Moe, Get a slacker by it's toe, if it's loyal let it go, other wise dig a 6ft hole

DeletedUser

Well well well, Bleedingcool turned his back on his own tribe. A tribe that he was uncapable to manage and a tribe that I started to run since day 1. Bleedingcool lacks the skills to controll a few attacks never mind his members. It's a real shame that he did what he did. Dismissing the whole tribe members is a laughing stock to the max. It was your own tribe, and you dismissed everyone, the lazy way too. You have duke privs and took the effort to dismiss everyone by hand, :lol: :lol: :lol: epic fail.
When you dismissed people, I bet you felt great about it, infact I mamaged to get a picture of your high moment;

nerd.jpg

Waw, why did you have to go into such wrong desires when celebrating with your sister?
nerd%20in%20Love.jpg

Innie Minnie Miney Moe, Get a slacker by it's toe, if it's loyal let it go, other wise dig a 6ft hole

Zev, sadly you know nothing. I did not have duke privs, and you didn't run the tribe since day one, you were squad leader in Inc. and a baron in ME :icon_rolleyes:. If anything, Gamer God ran the tribe and will keep doing so. I had my reasons, one, the merge was a mistake. Plus, Ripfin jumps from each world, world to world. If you would have taken your time to talk to me about it you would know all of this. Congrats on listening to Rippy lies about me betraying you all to nbz. There is always a spot open to you in Inc. and I hope you will see what I saw in Rip.

Good luck with the future Zev,
Cuddles

DeletedUser21156

Bleedingcool i dont have a problem if you decided to leave and take half the tribe if you did but what i do care about is the fact that you did it the way you did which in my opinion was immature next time leave a thread send out mails and leave then youd have my respect and the others in the tribe.

good luck,
mucen the magnificent :snob:

DeletedUser

Bleedingcool i dont have a problem if you decided to leave and take half the tribe if you did but what i do care about is the fact that you did it the way you did which in my opinion was immature next time leave a thread send out mails and leave then youd have my respect and the others in the tribe.

good luck,
mucen the magnificent :snob:
Then again Ripfin would have deleted the thread and called me a traitor. Which sent a stronger message?

Plus, I'm not looking for your respect.

Ripfin

Zev, sadly you know nothing. I did not have duke privs, and you didn't run the tribe since day one, you were squad leader in Inc. and a baron in ME :icon_rolleyes:. If anything, Gamer God ran the tribe and will keep doing so. I had my reasons, one, the merge was a mistake. Plus, Ripfin jumps from each world, world to world. If you would have taken your time to talk to me about it you would know all of this. Congrats on listening to Rippy lies about me betraying you all to nbz. There is always a spot open to you in Inc. and I hope you will see what I saw in Rip.

Good luck with the future Zev,
Cuddles

explain to me how I jump from world to world? I've been on 5 worlds including this one thats not a whole lot of jumping considering when I hit delete on world 2 I had over 660 villages and got bored with the world, please if your going to try to tell lies try to make them more believeable, also Gamer said hes staying with my tribe since he found your leadership lacking and that you were inactive.

Ripfin

Then again Ripfin would have deleted the thread and called me a traitor. Which sent a stronger message?

Plus, I'm not looking for your respect.

now we won't know, if you didn't want in tribe fine then leave, but what bleeding did was just wrong and will now hang over his head and nobody will ever trust him again.

DeletedUser

explain to me how I jump from world to world? I've been on 5 worlds including this one thats not a whole lot of jumping considering when I hit delete on world 2 I had over 660 villages and got bored with the world, please if your going to try to tell lies try to make them more believeable, also Gamer said hes staying with my tribe since he found your leadership lacking and that you were inactive.
First of all, I wasn't inactive, I stop reading what you were posting and what your people were posting when you declared war on the whole k. No one there knows how to listen to a co-duke :icon_rolleyes:. Including you. You should have backed me up, and whats up with the whole even tribe council thing? And now I know who are all loyal to me. Thanks for the ride Rippy. Good luck with ME failing. Like it was when I left, and took your tribe. I gave you actual work to do! Yay :)! The only person I do respect in that tribe is Gamer, keep on leading ME.
now we won't know, if you didn't want in tribe fine then leave, but what bleeding did was just wrong and will now hang over his head and nobody will ever trust him again.
I did what was best for everyone in that tribe.

Edit: Since w48 you've been joining the worlds, making tribes, and failing. And you'll keep on doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

First of all, I wasn't inactive, I stop reading what you were posting and what your people were posting when you declared war on the whole k. No one there knows how to listen to a co-duke :icon_rolleyes:. Including you. You should have backed me up, and whats up with the whole even tribe council thing? And now I know who are all loyal to me. Thanks for the ride Rippy. Good luck with ME failing. Like it was when I left, and took your tribe. I gave you actual work to do! Yay :)! The only person I do respect in that tribe is Gamer, keep on leading ME.

I did what was best for everyone in that tribe.

Edit: Since w48 you've been joining the worlds, making tribes, and failing. And you'll keep on doing so.

shows how wrong you are bleeding wasn't in world 48 and was only in world 50 and this world, quit world 50 when I started this world so shows your lying once again, by the way enjoy the spy in your tribe courtesy of nbz, we found out who it was and he has access to your tribe.

also on a side note on world 50 I was a lone player tribe, and held on pretty good till I quit.

your nothing but a pathetic leader who couldn't lead a horse to water, your tribe sucks, and you suck plain and simple, right now my tribe has the fighters in it, you have one the rest of you ran and cried.

DeletedUser

tbh guys i understand your anger for Cuddles but do you really think the externals are the place for it. I mean was dismissing all of us from the tribe a bit extreme yea but doesnt mean you have to release your anger here you should try using your skype accounts

DeletedUser

shows how wrong you are bleeding wasn't in world 48 and was only in world 50 and this world, quit world 50 when I started this world so shows your lying once again, by the way enjoy the spy in your tribe courtesy of nbz, we found out who it was and he has access to your tribe.

also on a side note on world 50 I was a lone player tribe, and held on pretty good till I quit.

your nothing but a pathetic leader who couldn't lead a horse to water, your tribe sucks, and you suck plain and simple, right now my tribe has the fighters in it, you have one the rest of you ran and cried.

But I know for a fact that you were on w49 and failed. So, oh much does it matter that I got the world number wrong by one? How do we have one fighter? Looks like all your decent players left to join Manicallo with the new Inc. or Buuny, etc. Plus, no one has access to my tribe. No matter who is (if it is) they're someone I didn't trust, therefore, they have no acsess to anything, but what, scripts? Congrats :icon_wink:.

Zevahc on 09.06. at 19:29
I'm currently working on some alliances/Naps in k44 incase all goes for worse and we need backup. Also, im working on alliances in k45 so we can cross noble into each others continents safely without threat of causing another unwanted war.

You all have 24 hours to respond to me, those of you that dont respond in 24 hours may be dismissed.

I just read through the many Circ message the tribe got. And found that, an example of why ME fails. You approved of this Ripfin?

Ripfin

But I know for a fact that you were on w49 and failed. So, oh much does it matter that I got the world number wrong by one? How do we have one fighter? Looks like all your decent players left to join Manicallo with the new Inc. or Buuny, etc. Plus, no one has access to my tribe. No matter who is (if it is) they're someone I didn't trust, therefore, they have no acsess to anything, but what, scripts? Congrats :icon_wink:.

I just read through the many Circ message the tribe got. And found that, an example of why ME fails. You approved of this Ripfin?

1: your wrong I never was on world 49 so show evidence I was since none exists, also the spy is in your tribe now, and I never approved of what Zahvehk did he was your player your responsibility.

in fact old him why do we need alliances since they can do nothing for us unless willing to attack our targets, in this world Alliances are a waste and have said so from day one, now go be a good little noob and spread your lies to some who will believe them.

also this might help you:

http://www.twstats.com/en49/index.php?page=player&id=48784

shocking according to that I was never on world 49.

Last edited:

Ripfin

You restarted and are now my farm. Silence. Farms are not supposed to speak. :icon_evil:

both those noobs restarted both zehvehk and bleeding talk about your scared chickens they might as well quit the game their so scared.

DeletedUser

Hey since your caught in a debate, why don't you blast an invite to me, seems like good timing now. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

both those noobs restarted both zehvehk and bleeding talk about your scared chickens they might as well quit the game their so scared.
:icon_rolleyes:

IF you knew anything, you would know that Zev restarted to try out a new startup, and I restarted because I was caught off guard and cleared. Then Vodka left me alone to play the account, so I restarted. I knew that none of your little buddies would support me. So, I restarted. And if I bothered to go back and read through all those recruitment ads, I'd find yours. And its Zevahc not zehvehk, get it right will ya?

Ripfin

:icon_rolleyes:

IF you knew anything, you would know that Zev restarted to try out a new startup, and I restarted because I was caught off guard and cleared. Then Vodka left me alone to play the account, so I restarted. I knew that none of your little buddies would support me. So, I restarted. And if I bothered to go back and read through all those recruitment ads, I'd find yours. And its Zevahc not zehvehk, get it right will ya?

so in other words you got hit and cleared so restarted? is that correct? I got cleared and did not restart and now farming the player who wiped out my troops originally and i'm playing this account by myself since I created ME here in this world. so lets see that would make you a scared little boy, especially since your whole tantrum when you dismissed the tribe sounded like a little kid who was mad and took hom his ball.

DeletedUser

so in other words you got hit and cleared so restarted? is that correct? I got cleared and did not restart and now farming the player who wiped out my troops originally and i'm playing this account by myself since I created ME here in this world. so lets see that would make you a scared little boy, especially since your whole tantrum when you dismissed the tribe sounded like a little kid who was mad and took hom his ball.
What...? Rip just shut up. You even knew about it and didn't do anything! So, who cares. I can restart if I want to, and you can do the same. Zev can restart if he wants to. ANYONE CAN RESTART IF THEY WANT TO. You are not the #1 ruler. Gamer and Zev led that tribe more then you, and I was hoping they would either make their own tribe or join a decent one.

Good luck Rip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

What...? Rip just shut up. You even knew about it and didn't do anything! So, who cares. I can restart if I want to, and you can do the same. Zev can restart if he wants to. ANYONE CAN RESTART IF THEY WANT TO. You are not the #1 ruler. Gamer and Zev led that tribe more then you, and I was hoping they would either make their own tribe or join a decent one.

Good luck Rip.

well actually i'm glad you guys did leave since now this tribe is doing alot better, no more whining and alot more attacking on the enemy. (which seems to have gone inactive)

Status
Not open for further replies.