Blitz vs. Nova

DeletedUser

thats true, but nobody stood with me. I was trying to make plans and get help, but nobody in the tribe even bothered to mail me or post in the forums. I did bail. I regret it, but dont regret it at the same time.

i stood with you, i wanted to plan too, but i got accused for being a spy twice, when i'm not. this made my loyalty for blitz go way down, AoW hopefully has some more respect for active ,participating members.

DeletedUser

i stood with you, i wanted to plan too, but i got accused for being a spy twice, when i'm not. this made my loyalty for blitz go way down, AoW hopefully has some more respect for active ,participating members.

He meant after everyone left for AoW, which you did do. As soon as you got back, you bolted. So you made no attempt to stand with Blitz.

All that is in the past guppy. I wish all of you in AoW the best. I will be watching from the world forums to see how you guys are doing. So, keep up the PnP, just get someone with half a brain to do it, instead of death.

Frank.vinmg

Chaos is good...Whats with the make nice? FIGHT FOR OUR AMUSEMENT!!!

Deathrage101

I was thinking the same thing sawyer lol

But we can still talk about it.

DeletedUser

Chaos is good...Whats with the make nice? FIGHT FOR OUR AMUSEMENT!!!

Blitz isn't a tribe anymore, and I no longer play this world. Therefore there is no way to fight. DUH!!!!!!

sawyer1 said:
No more Nova, and no more blitz...

Shouldn't this be closed?
deathrage101 said:
I was thinking the same thing sawyer lol

But we can still talk about it.

I know how you guys can close the thread..........

Stop posting! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

this is my last post (drod's other half)

I just wanted to say I wasn't very active but when i was their during the initial plannings on Nova, Blitz was a great tribe. I hope AoW can keep that leadership going and create a successful tribe that grows to dominate this world.

And lastly a thank you to pyker, you were a great leader and you stuck with it through it all, thanks and good luck in the future.

-Jbak out

Deathrage101

Well I think we should remember Blitz as the tribe that conquered an opponent almost double in size. Some exageration wouldn't hurt though.

DeletedUser

this is my last post (drod's other half)

I just wanted to say I wasn't very active but when i was their during the initial plannings on Nova, Blitz was a great tribe. I hope AoW can keep that leadership going and create a successful tribe that grows to dominate this world.

And lastly a thank you to pyker, you were a great leader and you stuck with it through it all, thanks and good luck in the future.

-Jbak out

Thanks Drod/Jbak (I could never keep who was the main guy straight, lol).

I've learned a lot from both of you. Good luck to you guys on W12.

BTW, I'm having fun watching you hold out on AOW. Seems they like you more, even though I'm not fighting back.

DeletedUser

World 11
and thank you

but i deleted my account now, nobled one village back and that was all I could do. Too much going on now in world 11 so world 19 was going to go sooner or later, i guess it was sooner

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
World 11
and thank you

but i deleted my account now, nobled one village back and that was all I could do. Too much going on now in world 11 so world 19 was going to go sooner or later, i guess it was sooner

You had like 10k spears and 10k swords in one village!!!:icon_eek:

even though we are not on same side anymore...
I got respect for you! :icon_cool:
You held on the longest out of what was left of Blitz

(this is my last post here)

DeletedUser

You had like 10k spears and 10k swords in one village!!!:icon_eek:

even though we are not on same side anymore...
I got respect for you! :icon_cool:
You held on the longest out of what was left of Blitz

(this is my last post here)

WTF are you talking about? There are only three former members of Blitz that AoW has attacked. Me(and I deleted my account before most of the attacks came in), Drod(he fought back some and then deleted), and Leemo.

And if my eyes don't decieve me, I believe he is now a member of Bush. So he is still hanging on. Along with whip, and inz and several others who have not been attacked by AoW.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? There are only three former members of Blitz that AoW has attacked. Me(and I deleted my account before most of the attacks came in), Drod(he fought back some and then deleted), and Leemo.

And if my eyes don't decieve me, I believe he is now a member of Bush. So he is still hanging on. Along with whip, and inz and several others who have not been attacked by AoW.

WTF am I talking abou? :icon_confused:

First, I didn't here anyone say they really needed help with taking you!
So doesn't look like you put up a fight!

Second, Drod at least fought back before he deleted and Was busy with world 11 aswell.

(but

DeletedUser

WTF am I talking abou? :icon_confused:

First, I didn't here anyone say they really needed help with taking you!
So doesn't look like you put up a fight!

Second, Drod at least fought back before he deleted and Was busy with world 11 aswell.

(but

Do you even bother to read? Let me point something out for you:

pyker42 said:
Me(and I deleted my account before most of the attacks came in),

Kind of hard to fight back when you no longer play the account. And the main reason I deleted instead of fighting back was because I still consider many people in AoW to be friends. I didn't wish to fight back, that's why I deleted.

You know, I'm not sure who is worse, you or Deathrage.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Do you even bother to read? Let me point something out for you:

Kind of hard to fight back when you no longer play the account. And the main reason I deleted instead of fighting back was because I still consider many people in AoW to be friends. I didn't wish to fight back, that's why I deleted.

You know, I'm not sure who is worse, you or Deathrage.

Well You didn't have to delete it...and you could have foughten back, but if you ment what you said about your friends being in -AoW- then I respect that. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

yeah, I did. Didn't you see my goodbye that got posted in your forum?

DeletedUser

Well You didn't have to delete it...and you could have foughten back, but if you ment what you said about your friends being in -AoW- then I respect that. :icon_cool:

No offence man but quit whilst you're ahead. Pyker is pwning you with his flames :icon_redface:

GCasper

I always liked Pyker, quick witted as ever, he always had a good attitude with myself. I wish him luck in W17!

DeletedUser

I always liked Pyker, quick witted as ever, he always had a good attitude with myself. I wish him luck in W17!

so did i, but in the end, he was no longer capable of being a leader, he should have passed the leadership, but didn't. thats a mistake alot of people had in their mind when leaving for AoW.

P.S. he wans't capable because he logged in like... once in 4 days

DeletedUser

so did i, but in the end, he was no longer capable of being a leader, he should have passed the leadership, but didn't. thats a mistake alot of people had in their mind when leaving for AoW.

P.S. he wans't capable because he logged in like... once in 4 days

I did pass the leadership. And look what happened. That leadership went and formed a new tribe. Just because I didn't give up calling myself Patron of the tribe, didn't mean I didn't expect anyone else to step up and make descisions for the tribe.