Blogging for World 68

DeletedUser

Could I kindly request that you either stop blogging about my tribe entirely or stick to the subject of blogging about the war between just the two tribes currently in it.

Unless you know 100% about something that you'd like to share and put your name against the information you have Id rather not hear your opinion on what other tribes may do. We are more than capable of figuring things for ourselves without someone trying to stoke the fire. There are clearly other tribes in more conflicting scenarios with V/A than ours... Maybe its just an attempt at distracting from those other conflicts.

Simmer down, he's doing what every blogger does, he is SPECULATING​.

DeletedUser

Add Gomoku to those stats. He left/got dismissed midway through us nomming him.

Side 1:
Tribes: =BD=
Side 2:
Tribes: VIRUS, VIRUS2, VIRUS3
Players: GOMOKU
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 99
Side 2: 25
Difference: 74
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 709,527
Side 2: 175,078
Difference: 534,449
chart

DeletedUser111538

How about your perspective on the post in the v/a paranoia topic or is that one a bit too close to home? As I said there is a lot of other conflict already known out there before needing to "speculate" about us.

I don't mind speculation but I don't like the appearance of dodging subjects that are already out in the public and impact the blogger directly and instead posting something that looks completely to be an opinion. Speculation should at least start with some information not just your opinion because I just see that as warmongering.

DeletedUser110346

I don't see why you got your panties in such a bunch. He was said to be blogging each day during the war and just puts out the options of what could happen there. As a response you act as if he's making some huge accusations and such.

The war was already ongoing before what happened with V/A and PYRO and such. As he promised, he's updating each day on the war and he's putting out some extra stuff together with the war stats. Who knows if he'll blog about the current events, it's only been a day and you're already pressuring him for no reason.

Everyone's enjoying the blog and he's doing his best, and he's wondering as everyone else if bigger tribes will join the war against BD so you can't blame him. So just leave the man be.

DeletedUser

I understand where DRAKE is coming from,if i was a duke i would not want the blogger saying such things.I call that planting thoughts,will VA do this or that.Alot of leaders make decisions on what they see in the externals.Drake is doing what any great leader would do and defending his tribe.I dont have a problem with the blog,but that can stir up trouble.I think you should just stay on topic with the current war between BD and Virus and leave other tribes out of it,just my opinion.

DeletedUser111538

What you talking about PYRO for? I made no mention of them and nor does the post I pointed to.

Its easy to enjoy it when your tribe isn't the subject of speculation that has not even the slightest bit of evidence to speculate with. As I said speculation is fine but only when it has at least a slight bit of foundation to be based on. I would much more appreciate blogging that can be held up to scrutiny. This cannot. Its the bloggers opinion based on a map at best most likely.

Id take the blog more seriously if it didn't appear to be selective subjects discussed. Its meant to be a world 68 blog and there are plenty of things to speculate on that have some foundation of truth. How about RUM clearly wanting to be involved in the war using the evidence around the externals. Why pick V/A and then admit there isn't any solid information to base that on? Aka warmongering as I said. The blog has been begging for a world war for ages. Its purpose isn't to actually try to manufacture that war itself.

DeletedUser

The key word in this is blog. It's not a news report so it can be opinionated if the blogger chooses to make it that way. It is unfortunate that the blogger seems to be dodging speculation involving his own tribe though, but if this was purely for the facts it would be called a news report not a blog. :icon_sad:

blog
/blôg/NounA Web site on which an individual or group of users record opinions, information, etc. on a regular basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is because the blogger probably wants to make it as neutral as possible it would become skewed if he speculated on his own tribe. Although he could interview someone from his leadership.

DeletedUser

Just letting you guys know I haven't died :). I had to leave for a while and had no computer. The site is almost finished being redeveloped and when this has been finished with old content then i will continue to blog. I hope you all continue to follow when I come back :).