Blood lust legion looking for new recruits.

redfang248

The Legion is looking for new recruits we don't care how far off you are we'll take you. For more info. please contact me @ Redfang248 or Darkwolf007. Thank you for your time.:icon_twisted:And enjoy the Blood.

DeletedUser39003

The Legion is looking for new recruits we don't care how far off you are we'll take you. For more info. please contact me @ Redfang248 or Darkwolf007. Thank you for your time.:icon_twisted:And enjoy the Blood.

if you want to get anyone good you have to message them, not ask them to message you.

remember, the more messages that you send to someone, the more likely they are to join your tribe.

dannish

you will do good with asking people on world 13 forum ya know.:icon_biggrin:

redfang248

thank you I realized that I've posted on the wrong forum. And thanks for the advice but we've been trying that and most of the tribe left or got banned.

DeletedUser

thank you I realized that I've posted on the wrong forum. And thanks for the advice but we've been trying that and most of the tribe left or got banned.

M well that is bad but its the price that you have to pay if you are breaking the rules.

DeletedUser

:lol: no not if you are not online for 11 days. I think that what you are saying is inactivity and you`r account will get deleted after 14days if you are inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfang248

i got an email saying if i was inactive for 11 days i would get deleted.

DeletedUser

hm yes my mistake

EDIT: lucking at the post below i was correct:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: