• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3135

And i want as many invites as possible, mails included. :icon_biggrin:

i want something special so gimme something special! xD

ps. woooohoo first to post here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Your joining another world bloodhood :icon_eek:

On other news i just found out my very first tribe i joined when i started playing tribal wars and helped lead has made it to the top in world 4 :lol: :lol: :lol: Time for celebrations.

sorry for spamming your thread bloodhood :icon_sad:

pur3s 0wn4g3

Don't worry, you'll recieve an invite, and a extra long mail :icon_cool:

You best join :icon_neutral:

Deleted User - 3135

sorry, Bloodhood wont be joining this world :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 3135

no its not :O

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages
w1 no match
w2 no match
w3 no match
w4 no match
w5 no match
w6 no match
w7 no match

anyway, im strting completely fresh, only two people know who i am and its going to stay that way :icon_razz: im trying something new in this world, and dont want anything to hold me back :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4665

I guess he was crushed by the Allies vs UNSF war. He was in ally2 and near beolach. They both sniped mah villages. :(

pur3s 0wn4g3

oo bloodhood being in world 8 as annonymous.. Should be fun:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

GUnit formaly invites you bloodhood. And seeing how we definetly aren't a bunch of busters, we will allow your M&M to cock it's hat to the left.

G-G-G-G-Gunit!

DeletedUser

Considering he's trying to keep quiet about his new account name and you hav KV in your tribe.....you can see where i'm going with this.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I dont know where but you once said that people using fresh names were cowards i think... somewhere in the W6 forums... cowards or people who need to hide etc... Cant be arsed looking trough the forums for that tough...

Deleted User - 3135

did i? Either way, my reason for creating a new name isnt to hide from enemies, i dont care about them, its for other reasons

DeletedUser

fying under radar or taking cover from invites? please tell us is your "plan" going to be serious one?:icon_confused:

Deleted User - 3135

im trying something new, i dont want this name to get in the way of what im trying, and there probrably would be a lot of invites aswell, from "elites" trying to get me away from what im doing, if i use the Bloodhood name, but ah well, hopefully it goes well :icon_wink: