BloodP Declares on BnP AND PnB

DeletedUser101094

Sadly this is my first ever PnP (So excuse me if it sux) ^_^

Now I imagine you are all wondering...Why has BloodP declared on BnP AND PnB. Well im here to tell you.

Firstly I just want to let you all know, its NOT becuse of their war against barbarain villages, because lets face it, we all know barbs CAN actually noble you if not dealt with whilst they are still around 1-2 hundred points o_O

barbarianPnP.jpg

Its NOT because they have been mass-recruiting since day one. Because hey who doesn't like to hug?

hugz_advice21.jpg

Heck its not even because they are lead by a leader who doesn't even speak English...

Stamp_Image_I_want_you_to_speak_english.jpg

The reason we are declaring war is because.... Hitler told us too??? o_O

hitler_ban_all_noobs.jpg

DeletedUser69611

Ahh good luck both tribes.. Nice pictures... need more info on them... Show some stats? Show proof of mass recruiting...

4/10

DeletedUser101094

Now you will have to excuse the low conquer's we only really been messing with them for the last week. But it will pick up :)

Side 1:
Tribes: BloodP
Side 2:
Tribes: PnB, BnP

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 94,934
Side 2: 109,158
Difference: 14,224

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,621
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27,621

chart

DeletedUser55895

Ahh good luck both tribes.. Nice pictures... need more info on them... Show some stats? Show proof of mass recruiting...

4/10

BnP/PnB formed from Burn and pac.

Burn had previously merged with Ro, creating a 2 tribe family. A^ pac created 2 pac as academy, also 2 tribes. they merged together for 4 tribes of fun filled mass recruitment

DeletedUser69611

BnP/PnB formed from Burn and pac.

Burn had previously merged with Ro, creating a 2 tribe family. A^ pac created 2 pac as academy, also 2 tribes. they merged together for 4 tribes of fun filled mass recruitment

All I knew was 6 pac and the other tribe... Well they will be soon to fall....

DeletedUser

I chuckled, good pnp second only to DD's. Try beating them at their own game though, noble all those 100 pt barbs before they can... It would be a different approach at least :D

DeletedUser69611

I chuckled, good pnp second only to DD's. Try beating them at their own game though, noble all those 100 pt barbs before they can... It would be a different approach at least :D

So how would you win this war?? I mean its not like you can noble them as they all have like a 3k village and 300 point barbs as well... So noble the main and cat the other?

DeletedUser101094

Yeah thats pretty much it. Hopefully they restart once they lose there main though.

DeletedUser

Good PnP, but ya a bit more info and a few stats, it would be even better ^^

DeletedUser

Enjoyed this PnP alot Demise. A solid war declaration with the right amount of humour. Goodluck to both sides, however PacNoobs it's not your lucky day and you'll be burning alright ;)

Panther.

DeletedUser

Nice and short with both entertaining pictures and a promising buildup before the punchline.

Although the pictures might be misread a bit considering they can bring out Racism, show imperialistic and discriminating views, contain negativity to modren world beliefs or ideals, in particular concerning the transvestite and the Sexism of the Ideal man and Woman.

But who cares about that... right? :p

DeletedUser

So let me get this right.
Decleration of war has now become and issue of how good it looks and how many pics you put in there, instead of actual facts and stats? Is that what is more important these days??

DeletedUser

So how would you win this war?? I mean its not like you can noble them as they all have like a 3k village and 300 point barbs as well... So noble the main and cat the other?

I really thought I could get away with not using the sarcasm tags on that one...

I guess everyone thinks everyone else is too stupid to play the game and thus thought I may be serious. I apologize for misleading you.

Of course noble the main and cat the other ones to, what 74 points? Always fun to do that.

DeletedUser55895

I hope to see some sort of a response from BnP, but won't hold my breath. Also, if all barbs come with the fine looking lady then i forgive BnP for the many barb nobles :icon_wink: