Blue and Light Blue

DeletedUser106856

Anyone got any Blue or Light Blue Flags ?

I got a Blue Recruitment and Package flag :icon_cool: i just got the package one 5.minutes ago :icon_wink:

DeletedUser64969

pointless i'm saving my low level ones so i have flags for my future 1000s of vills :p

blablablablablabla

A high package flag is very useful if you are clustered and send all excess resources to that village with your market. Works better than having a few lower levels. But for all other flags, I'd say get more low (debatable for attack/def/pop flags).

DeletedUser

Anyone got any Blue or Light Blue Flags ?

I got a Blue Recruitment and Package flag :icon_cool: i just got the package one 5.minutes ago :icon_wink:

When I saw this, I though it would be about how everyone's maps are splashed with blue and light blue :p

Then I realised it wasn't W63, and that it was about flags.

DeletedUser

Hate to say this but I thought the guy was talking about maps. :/

DeletedUser89403

It depends on the flag. Like bla said, package flags can be best used if you make one big flag. Same goes for population, you use it to build a super nuke and then send it to a different village to build another one there. Attack and defense is similar, you can just switch a high level one to whatever village you need it in, although if you will be attacking and/or defending from many villages then you'll need several flags. It'll still be better to have a several green ones rather than a few hundred grays.

blablablablablabla

I use lvl 2 as minimum for resource/recruitment speed, but green for attack/def/package. I still think it's too early for pop flags, you need a big safe zone for that so you have the time to build a super nuke.

DeletedUser64969

i agree about the packet flag i have done that, but that is the exception, but level 2/3 flags are easy to get at this stage without bugging yourself longtime i think, guess i shall find out lol

DeletedUser

Same goes for population, you use it to build a super nuke and then send it to a different village to build another one there.
This is not possible, if you use a pop flag and make a super nuke, you can not change the flag! try it ;)

gives the message : you cannot remove the flag, pop limit shall exceed!:

DeletedUser

I think pop flags will be more useful in defensive villages used for supporting the front line, there wasted on offensive villages

Last edited by a moderator:

blablablablablabla

No, just no.
You can stack all your defenses from all your villages to defend one village.
You can't do the same with nukes, they fight separately.
That makes the benefit of one supernuke way bigger than the benefit of a superstack.

DeletedUser

But you cant add an attack flag to a super nuke, but supporting troops would be affected by a defense flag in the village there supporting . So in the long run defensive villages with pop flags make more sense than super nukes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89403

Has anyone done the math to see if an attack % increase makes your nuke stronger than the equivalent pop % increase?

Shitbrick82

both 10% so makes no odds

edit:

actually before I get corrected by someone with the math (dude go outside every now an again) the attack bonus would be slightly better as the pop takes farm space into account for buildings

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Has anyone done the math to see if an attack % increase makes your nuke stronger than the equivalent pop % increase?

I checked it out and the 10% pop increase gives you a better overall attack strength , by about 30000 equivalent too an extra 150lc depending on your build . But once you use that pop flag you cant change it, until pop returns to below normal , limiting the ability of that village in defense or producing packets , You also have to consider the extra recruitment time and resources used

blablablablablabla

both 10% so makes no odds

edit:

actually before I get corrected by someone with the math (dude go outside every now an again) the attack bonus would be slightly better as the pop takes farm space into account for buildings

Want to know why you're wrong? Troops fight exponentially and not linear. Exact formulas aren't out in the open, but which flag is better probably depends on the situation.