BMF Vs Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

why are you speaking? it does not looks like you are player who attacks the most, you have took only 2 villas from Duck! all others you have taken are inactive or barbs ;)

You are no one to say to him anything like that,he helped us in a different way.If you don't know the story of player in what way he helped just keep your mouth shut.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

bla bla bla i'm here again,come BMF come,and if someone want 1 vs 1,i'm ready for all you.....

a.k.a xtrust

bla bla bla i'm here again,come BMF come,and if someone want 1 vs 1,i'm ready for all you.....

Oh black fenix, word is on the street that you have new nickname amongst BMF peeps. Sniping Test Dummy. School examples bellow :D

***Noble*** () black fenix F43.19 28 Oct 07:19:25 Rename tomorrow at 00:07:05 0:41:56 Request support for this attack
snipeduck! Rename tomorrow at 00:07:05 0:41:56
snipeduck! Rename tomorrow at 00:07:05 0:41:56

***Noble*** () black fenix F43.19 28 Oct 07:19:25 Rename tomorrow at 00:07:05 0:41:56 Request support for this attack
BMF me I am beautiful Rename tomorrow at 00:07:06 0:41:57
BlackLouie Rename tomorrow at 00:07:06 0:41:57 Request support for this attack
***Noble*** () black fenix F43.19 28 Oct 07:19:26 Rename tomorrow at 00:07:06 0:41:57 Request support for this attack
snipeduck! Rename tomorrow at 00:07:06 0:41:57
BlackQuack Rename tomorrow at 00:07:06 0:41:57 Request support for this attack
***Noble*** () black fenix F43.19 28 Oct 07:19:26 Rename tomorrow at 00:07:06 0:41:57 Request support for this attack

DeletedUser

You are no one to say to him anything like that,he helped us in a different way.If you don't know the story of player in what way he helped just keep your mouth shut.:icon_twisted:

like what? whining, asking other players premium, spaming forums, taking out inactive? :icon_biggrin:

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hey, you are not funny, who are u ingame?

i think u are tail light, so u have reasons to hate me :)

a.k.a xtrust

Ya I would love to see who is docfam in game, I think he might be one of those test dummies as well. :)

DeletedUser

Oh black fenix, word is on the street that you have new nickname amongst BMF peeps. Sniping Test Dummy. School examples bellow :D
i only lose 4 noble and 200lc your friend like 60000 spears 3 nobleman and 10000hc,or more no remember,mmmm i think no bad,but really good job trigonx,my compliment..However I am not here to give names to anyone or to offend anyone, is a game, I say we play and have fun ... I'm ready!

DeletedUser

and just to clarify, I have not yet had an attack worthy of the name from BMF,but maybe Nathan have some surprise for me ... let's see

DeletedUser

like what? whining, asking other players premium, spaming forums, taking out inactive? :icon_biggrin:

Why are you telling your skills like this in public,

Everyone go and take classes from docfam,he will teach you those skills which he referred in the above quote.He is a god of those skills.

Enjoy learning mates :lol:

7feathers

Well I would say the sway of hatred towards BMF by the community has less to do with your "attacks" in/game and more to do with yalls, WE are TW GODS, We gots Modz in our back pocketz, we Hugz da big boys... and overall just retarded non factual sometimes even hard to understand the point flaming.. which is what most of BMF does.. Coming from a tribe where a few people made us all look bad.. you might want to calm down some of your more aggressive girls there.. its coming to the point where its just sad and makes me feel sorry for yall :( with Duck gone they gonna have to turn on someone else...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well I would say the sway of hatred towards BMF by the community has less to do with your "attacks" in/game and more to do with yalls, WE are TW GODS, We gots Modz in our back pocketz... we Hugz and overall just retarded non factual sometimes even hard to understand the point flaming.. which is what most of BMF does.. Coming from a tribe where a few people made us all look bad.. you might want to calm down some of your more aggressive girls there.. its coming to the point where its just sad and makes me feel sorry for yall :( with Duck gone they gonna have to turn on someone else...

Hey mates this joker seven feathers again posted here.:lol:

7feathers

Well while in Duck i was under a GAG order.. cause apparenty I butthurt Mr.Potter a few months ago and he specifically asked that I play nice on the externals... and I am not a leader im a soilder so i followed orders as best I could.. I never remember saying that i was going to stop posting so your point of that comment escapes me
and overall just retarded non factual sometimes even hard to understand the point flaming..
but thank you for proving my point...

DeletedUser

Well while in Duck i was under a GAG order.. cause apparenty I butthurt Mr.Potter a few months ago and he specifically asked that I play nice on the externals... and I am not a leader im a soilder so i followed orders as best I could.. I never remember saying that i was going to stop posting so your point of that comment escapes me
but thank you for proving my point...

Listen up kid,i am not stopping you from posting.
Its always gives a motivation to us to laugh,so keep it up.
:icon_razz:

7feathers

Listen up kid,i am not stopping you from posting.
Its always gives a motivation to us to laugh,so keep it up.
:icon_razz:

Glad Someone besides me can laugh... just remember the 9 o'clock shows completely differnt than the 7 :)

Bcardi

Well I would say the sway of hatred towards BMF by the community has less to do with your "attacks" in/game and more to do with yalls, WE are TW GODS, We gots Modz in our back pocketz, we Hugz da big boys... and overall just retarded non factual sometimes even hard to understand the point flaming.. which is what most of BMF does.. Coming from a tribe where a few people made us all look bad.. you might want to calm down some of your more aggressive girls there.. its coming to the point where its just sad and makes me feel sorry for yall :( with Duck gone they gonna have to turn on someone else...

This sounds like Duck.

DeletedUser93482

And wasn't this guy taking the high road yesterday? True colors.

7feathers

I stated an opinion that a few BMF members made the group look bad as a whole... i dont quite see that as a flame...

DeletedUser

Why are you telling your skills like this in public,

Everyone go and take classes from docfam,he will teach you those skills which he referred in the above quote.He is a god of those skills.

Enjoy learning mates :lol:

yea sure, i will speak whit you first to teach me some of those skills, it looks like you are not bad by your self on those :icon_wink: keep it up mate, you will get up to the top whit this :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

WE are TW GODS, We gots Modz in our back pocketz, we Hugz da big boys... and overall just retarded non factual sometimes even hard to understand the point flaming..

hey aren't you this guy?

Yeah i made mistakes in the past and let my anger show on the forums.. but now under extreme flaming im still "Mostly" playing nice.. I wish all partys involved "mostly myself :)" Good luck to w/e comes in the future.. and i Hope that BMF learns a little grace and sportsmanship in victory...

Your obsession with BMF was quite flattering in the beginning, but now you're becoming very annoying.

We never said we where "TW GODS", we just stated we where better than you. We didn't have to resort to cheating to keep up. We stated countless times that no one in BMF is a mod or has connections to any of them. Lastly we didn't "Hugz da big boys", your tribe was just so shit at diplomacy and your leaders where arrogant A holes that it brought all the other tribes together.

Just play the game lil boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.