bobbies sig shop

DeletedUser

oh and, here is faerias siggy with the orange text antialiaised, though i cant see any difference

unblendeddraftwithnotextforbobo-1.png

The difference is there for those who do sigs a lot :icon_wink:

The only other comment about this is that the white/pale yellow glow you have around bob-omb doesn't fit well with the rest of the text.

Oh and faeria sorry for bailing on you on W41, I was left without a sitter :icon_eek: so 2 weeks behind lol. I didn't know you player bob-omb :lol:

DeletedUser

that would be me lol. although i have no idea what goes in to sig making so i really have no idea waht renders and such are. i also have no PP i use a free account =S

a render is a picture with a same coloured background, so it is easy to manipulate

planetrenders.net is a good place to look for that sort of thing

greenmonsta

alright im gonna have to start charging pp with the sudden amount of requests ive got after making faerias sig because its eating time from my rl and time that i should be spending on tw

i offered shango pop a siggy a while a go and havent got round to it yet (cause he hasnt found me the pics)
ive got blackrose wanting me to do a coa
i got greeny wanting me to make him one
i got skaterboy wanting me to make him one
and holmant33 wanting me to make him one

plus im gonna have to redo overlorderks siggy soon.... i dunno if he wants me to publicise is or not so ask him
and some sky mem (cant remember which one) thought the sig i made for faeria was amazing so ill prbs be asked to make him one

but guys, if you want me to do your siggy first, your gonna have to send me pp ingame (silentfrost is my ign) and send me the links for the renders you want to use, i will not do you a siggy until i have some of the renders and have some idea of what you would want in it, and then work off that, like with faerias, he bombarded me with renders, i chose some to use and then looked for the middle render as it had a good flow to link the blue and the red together. he also sent me the font he wanted on it.

oh and, here is faerias siggy with the orange text antialiaised, though i cant see any difference

unblendeddraftwithnotextforbobo-1.png

No rush with mine dude. Just if/when you have time. Don't let it take time away from your RL ;)

DeletedUser43045

The difference is there for those who do sigs a lot :icon_wink:

The only other comment about this is that the white/pale yellow glow you have around bob-omb doesn't fit well with the rest of the text.

Oh and faeria sorry for bailing on you on W41, I was left without a sitter :icon_eek: so 2 weeks behind lol. I didn't know you player bob-omb :lol:

No biggie and yes i iz bob-omb :)

DeletedUser

in between managing 4 accounts, i found the time to do greeny a sig, though i think my text has let it down once again....

kindafinnishedsiggy.png

DeletedUser

We have so many great sig makers on this world. My other world (21) only has like two. Lol.

DeletedUser

got bored, decided to be experimental with the border and made crackraider one

this one isnt as good as the last few ive done, but its not bad

crackraidersigfirsdraft.png

DeletedUser

Bobby your coming up with a lot of good sigs mate.

Your right with the text, it is being let down in places by it. If you check out Night Terrors thread (search it now I think) he has a tut in there for text.

DeletedUser

Bobby your coming up with a lot of good sigs mate.

Your right with the text, it is being let down in places by it. If you check out Night Terrors thread (search it now I think) he has a tut in there for text.

i already tried looking at those and theyve been removed :|

besides, i use GIMP not PS

DeletedUser

I find the text on it really hard to see :(

which text? the main bit or the other stuff

i can easily turn the opacicity up on the other stuff or change the colours a little bit...

but i can read the main bit easy

DeletedUser

Both actually, but maybe it's just me Bobby, you know I love your work :)

DeletedUser

Both actually, but maybe it's just me Bobby, you know I love your work :)

meh i might go round the text deleting the little bits that make it look fuzzy

i did use a wierd font though, so that might be it :\

DeletedUser

ok with zachs help... well most credit goes to zach for the text

holmant33sig-1.png

DeletedUser75964

Rob, in GIMP does it have a drop shadow feature? If it does use that for text, it really brings it out. That is what I do for all of mine.