BoH - HIRE War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

TFR offered us the merge, we offered it to DRINK! and since we talked to SITH here and there - there was a possibility of merger/family mentioned a couple of times in casual convos but nothing too serious as we both knew it ain't gonna happen and just continued having good relationships.
We could fight, and proved it, but couldn't ran the tribe with overwhelming number of inactives popping out each day.
How would you feel Cookie if you, and I mean WP, were fighting DRINK!, PWO ( only with less skill then they really have ) and with HATEUS lurking around with a possibility to attack you, while also having ( in your case as 1 tribe ) 15 inactives?
You would fight - and be the stupidest hero in W28

DeletedUser

TFR offered us the merge, we offered it to DRINK! and since we talked to SITH here and there - there was a possibility of merger/family mentioned a couple of times in casual convos but nothing too serious as we both knew it ain't gonna happen and just continued having good relationships.
We could fight, and proved it, but couldn't ran the tribe with overwhelming number of inactives popping out each day.

Well that clears that up.

How would you feel Cookie if you, and I mean WP, were fighting DRINK!, PWO ( only with less skill then they really have ) and with HATEUS lurking around with a possibility to attack you, while also having ( in your case as 1 tribe ) 15 inactives?
You would fight - and be the stupidest hero in W28

Well I denied to help you with Drink! because I didn't want to put myself into those situations but, if i were...

I would get a merge with a loyal long term ally whom I trusted and had always trusted. Whose leadership and I were close and whose players were close with my players.
What I wouldn't do is merge with a tribe who I had bad feelings with for a long time. And trust me I was offered mergers, around the time myself and PLO were talking, by both an untrusted ally and an untrusted neutral.

DeletedUser

who would actually listen to cookie anymore for advice after giving up the info to hotlips? I mean wouldn't that be the one of the stupidest move betraying the people he trust in PWO?

DeletedUser

who would actually listen to cookie anymore for advice after giving up the info to hotlips? I mean wouldn't that be the one of the stupidest move betraying the people he trust in PWO?

He didn't BETRAY PWO. He slipped up.

I think he just mentioned it in the flow. I take it that you have never chatted with Hotlips. You should try it sometimes!:icon_wink:

Cookie is a nice guy who made a mistake. He paid for it too. (too harsh in my opinion.) So i dont think we should condemn him for it.

DeletedUser

He actually has some good points even though he said some things he shouldn't have when talking to hotlips... You don't have to judge a person by one move they made.

Rizzler

People make mistakes, its how life works.
Cookie made a mistake and paid for it accordinly.
Im sure you have made pleanty of mistakes you got away with so don't ever condemn someone on 1 single action.
Cookie is a nice guy and a good person to talk to , seems he got a bit overexcited is all.

DeletedUser

actually i admit i agree with you all. The point im really trying to make is one person can be enemies with that person and be friends the next day. Thats the way the we people work. We FORGIVE and FORGET. Some people have too much time to try to start trouble that won't actually happen. I mean I bet YARR! and PWO talk highly of each other before the war but now what happened. It just reminds me a kids I had to deal with when I was young.

Rizzler

actually i admit i agree with you all. The point im really trying to make is one person can be enemies with that person and be friends the next day. Thats the way the we people work. We FORGIVE and FORGET. Some people have too much time to try to start trouble that won't actually happen. I mean I bet YARR! and PWO talk highly of each other before the war but now what happened. It just reminds me a kids I had to deal with when I was young.

To me the point it looked like you were trying to make was "Don't listn to cookie, he iz nub!!"

Then you got flamed and changed your tone

DeletedUser

figured ud say that. I was trying to point out don't listen but becareful with what he says as everything might not be useful and may be immature. However, I admit what I said wasn't the best of example of proving that point. But then again Im sure u got a grudge on me so I knew ud be first to respond, maybe more to come as I know my post was stupid haha :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Anyway, this thread deserves to die since there's no BoH - HIRE war, there's no BoH at all, and pretty soon there won't be any HIRE

No point in keeping it alive, especially since everything has been explained

Rizzler

figured ud say that. I was trying to point out don't listen but becareful with what he says as everything might not be useful and may be immature. However, I admit what I said wasn't the best of example of proving that point. But then again Im sure u got a grudge on me so I knew ud be first to respond, maybe more to come as I know my post was stupid haha :icon_razz:

You were trying to further tarnish cookies credability, and you still are, just with nicer words

DeletedUser

I find it Funny, what with ricevase's somewhat controversial credibility in the past... Added to Drink!'s own "recruit first ask questions later" attitude to TW.

And therefore i really couldn't care less what ricevase thinks about me and the information I post on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im sure u don't care cookie and im glad you don't cuz like i said in the past this is just a game we play to have fun and enjoy each others company. :) Rizz all I know is that your one funny guy, keep up the good work. Wish you sent 2 instead of 1 that otehr day :).

Status
Not open for further replies.