BoH - HIRE War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5110

is this war still going on? i thought it finished ages ago..

DeletedUser67942

No, I posted a question here as to how HIRE got back into top 20. I figured that BoH had wiped them out....I guess not.

DeletedUser67942

But wasn't the warring to their advantage seeing as the opponent was HIRE?

DeletedUser

OK, to give you some meat - we had around 30 inactives in 2 tribes out of some 70 members total just before we merged, fought HIRE family and 300 family at the same time while also expecting DRINK! to attack us.
Yeah, we could continue fighting against all of them but somehow I think this was a better solution

DeletedUser

Thats the part I don't understand

I understand it...

...As both BoH and Drink talked to me about helping them against each other in different ways. neither of these requests were met as my tribe (WP) had other plans and other interventions (PWO, Yarr! and hateus).

Since, imo, both of those tribes just hate to fight, BoH offered a merger to, i think, 3 tribes and Drink! (remember the tribe they wanted help taking out) was one of these tribes and accepted.

So the over riding factor here is a loathing of doing things the hard way and an adoration of inactive players and barbs.

DeletedUser

I understand it...

...As both BoH and Drink talked to me about helping them against each other in different ways. neither of these requests were met as my tribe (WP) had other plans and other interventions (PWO, Yarr! and hateus).

Since, imo, both of those tribes just hate to fight, BoH offered a merger to, i think, 3 tribes and Drink! (remember the tribe they wanted help taking out) was one of these tribes and accepted.

So the over riding factor here is a loathing of doing things the hard way and an adoration of inactive players and barbs.

Get your info straight before you go poluting peoples minds as usual

DeletedUser

Get your info straight before you go poluting peoples minds as usual

Weedknight 2009,March 22nd, 12:04
Well, the thing is that relationship between us and DRINK! are awful and the war is inevitable, it's only a matter of time before it happens.
Now, if we weren't in a war with HIRE family already we would be perfectly all right of fighting them on our own, but since we are - having to fight 2 big wars on opposite sides of our territory would just be too much for us right now and frankly - we wouldn't stand a chance of surviving for too long.
Now, just think for one second what would DRINK!'s victory against us bring to the world - an enormous cocky tribe who by the looks of things doesn't have too high opinion about your tribe, and as I've seen on the forum - the feeling is mutual.
We'll try to crush HIRE's spirit as fast as we can so that we could dedicate more to the other side and preparations for DRINK!
Obviously, we'd like to see you on our side in this as quite frankly - you're our only chance right now.
~TFR~ doesn't have big enough border with them to effectively help us offensively in this, although we could probably get them on our side in this, but your tribe is the key - you'l either join us in this and put an end to their aspirations - hopefully get our tribes stronger and thus strengthen relationships with us - or let DRINK! double their size by attacking us and nobling our villages
We don't expect them to attack us for at least another 2, 3 weeks or so, as the first thing they want to do is finish off KIA ( the bad news is that KIA is almost disbanded ) and then they'll have to make all the preparations needed to attack us.
That leaves your tribe also enough time to prepare for it should you accept our offer.

AND not long after

[28/03/2009 17:22:20] Aifos: asking cause i was wondering that if we decide to go after BoH after all
[28/03/2009 17:22:36] Aifos: it would be a good move if u guys could stack our frontlines
[28/03/2009 17:22:44] Aifos: without anyone knowing anything
[28/03/2009 17:22:53] Aifos: that would just make the whole war sooner

My facts are right my friend.

DeletedUser

You are now a dangerous player teh good cookie, now that you have nothing to lose you have no reason to hold any information about what you know or in this case what you knew from the past.

:)

I like that, keep the world informed of the "truth".

DeletedUser

Weedknight 2009,March 22nd, 12:04

AND not long after

[28/03/2009 17:22:20] Aifos: asking cause i was wondering that if we decide to go after BoH after all
[28/03/2009 17:22:36] Aifos: it would be a good move if u guys could stack our frontlines
[28/03/2009 17:22:44] Aifos: without anyone knowing anything
[28/03/2009 17:22:53] Aifos: that would just make the whole war sooner

My facts are right my friend.

Thats something i didnt know but i wasnt refering to what you just posted .

I was refering to this

Did Boh offer to merge with 3 tribes ?

i dont think so.

DeletedUser

Notice how I say "i think"

It waas TFR and SITH that i think they offered it too...

So my sources told me... Maybe talk to Weedknight ira?

DeletedUser

Notice how I say "i think"

It waas TFR and SITH that i think they offered it too...

So my sources told me... Maybe talk to Weedknight ira?

I know who offered who to merge but i can promise everyone BoH did not offer to merge with 3 tribes .

DeletedUser

I know who offered who to merge but i can promise everyone BoH did not offer to merge with 3 tribes .

BoH, didn't propose a Merge to 3 Tribes. I, myself, the Former Founder of ~TFR~ propose a Merge to BoH.

So, them offering us a Merge is out of the question, because I am the one who offer the Merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.