Bold Statments

DeletedUser

Lets hear a opinion or a future prediction about a player or tribe in this world.

heres mine.

BFAM with good leader ship will go very far, they have a very, very tight cluster and the rim to their south east. So that will give them a defensive advantage if they are ever in danger. they will slowly expand outward, not picking up many recruits untill later in the world when they become a top 5 tribe in the world.

please dont spam this (i know killy asking people not to spam:icon_rolleyes:), please just give your bold statment as well as commenting on others:)

DeletedUser

Well I don't think I share the same opinion I think that unless they trim down they will just wind up being taken out. To many players not enough comradery and they will have spies.

Strght SaVaGe

Lets hear a opinion or a future prediction about a player or tribe in this world.

heres mine.

BFAM with good leader ship will go very far, they have a very, very tight cluster and the rim to their south east. So that will give them a defensive advantage if they are ever in danger. they will slowly expand outward, not picking up many recruits untill later in the world when they become a top 5 tribe in the world.

please dont spam this (i know killy asking people not to spam:icon_rolleyes:), please just give your bold statment as well as commenting on others:)

:lol:

DeletedUser

heres mine.

funny :icon_razz::lol:

Bolrog

Well I don't think I share the same opinion I think that unless they trim down they will just wind up being taken out. To many players not enough comradery and they will have spies.

To a point I agree, we are currently bloated.

Now if you have noticed, we have slowly trimed down to below 100 members, it's a start a small one, but a start none the less. We are currently tightening activity and growth requirements so lets see where that takes us.

Strght SaVaGe

To a point I agree, we are currently bloated.

Now if you have noticed, we have slowly trimed down to below 100 members, it's a start a small one, but a start none the less. We are currently tightening activity and growth requirements so lets see where that takes us.

No where as long as your munching on barbs with no real war experience your going to have more then a tough time taking on INFAMY or 4PLAY and unless you plan on going threw fire you better hurry looks like us in Infamy are already taking on those ex Yoda members

And whats growth requirements noble every barb on the k75/76 border seperating you from Infamy thinking that will give you an advantage more villages to support and those barbs will take atleast a month to grow we are well aware of your "activity" and "growth requirements"..

Bolrog

Nope want a definitive border so that I can stop dealing with these damn cross-nobling issues.

DeletedUser

Nope want a definitive border so that I can stop dealing with these damn cross-nobling issues.

I think you missed the point of his mail? Infamy are comming to your home town. ;)