Bonded = mergewhores :p

DeletedUser

Mocking another branch of your family isn't a wise move, you might be disowned O.O

just because we are allies it doesnt mean we are a family...

and now comes the posts where you try say we are a family and blah blah blah but at the end of the day alliances do not suddenly make a family, no where does anything say we are a family and we have never even sniffed at the thought of it.

so using the words that others use ...... "get your facts right before you post innacurate information"

DeletedUser50733

Quiet? I was at cricket practice, I am EXTREMELY sorry for not posting whilst playing cricket [/sarcasm] As for tagging, well asylum have me on more incomings than xlr :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Quiet? I was at cricket practice, I am EXTREMELY sorry for not posting whilst playing cricket. As for tagging, well asylum have me on more incomings than xlr :icon_eek:

was just going to comment on that to lol, last i heard from 1 player, he had 280 incoming.... well that means 5 mins of tagging at most

Christopher Silver

just because we are allies it doesnt mean we are a family...

and now comes the posts where you try say we are a family and blah blah blah but at the end of the day alliances do not suddenly make a family, no where does anything say we are a family and we have never even sniffed at the thought of it.

so using the words that others use ...... "get your facts right before you post innacurate information"

actually now comes the post where i cheer because my attempt to wind you guys up has worked perfectly. :lol:

It's how i get my giggles. :scout:

DeletedUser

Quiet? I was at cricket practice, I am EXTREMELY sorry for not posting whilst playing cricket [/sarcasm] As for tagging, well asylum have me on more incomings than xlr :icon_eek:

maybe cos we dont giv a rats ass about you nathan :icon_razz:

Maybe cos we cba mass faking u lot as its easy pickings :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Mocking another branch of your family isn't a wise move, you might be disowned O.O

then XLR and Asylum will now be classified as family :D

as well as NIR and Asylum, WDW and =WDW=, ~EP~ and ~UWA~, Iliria and BONDED, VIRTUS and ORIGIN, CANDY and XLR :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

then XLR and Asylum will now be classified as family :D

as well as NIR and Asylum, WDW and =WDW=, ~EP~ and ~UWA~, Iliria and BONDED, VIRTUS and ORIGIN, CANDY and XLR :lol:

Muffin .. seriously .. XLR & Asylum certainly are not family. Even you know this. Same goes for Virtus & Origin as well. I can't speak for them more than that, except that they're not exactly on the best of terms with each other (and that's all that I know about them). As for Candy & XLR? We love partying together, getting drunk together, but we're not family. Certainly not the kissing cousins that the Bonded family appears to be. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

whats the matter BBC? Things not going the way you originally expected? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

whats the matter BBC? Things not going the way you originally expected? :icon_biggrin:

i think its the opposite :icon_wink: points to recent *coughcough* declarings? :icon_neutral:

i dont know what im talking about ignore me while i troll :icon_redface:

DeletedUser50733

Well, XLR may have joined in - but who cares? Me for one, and half of my tribe. But that won't stop our attacks on Asylum.

DeletedUser

well i can say the same for the BBC then :icon_wink:

Ugh .. Muffin .. I'm only going to say this to you once, so please comprehend this correctly:

The BBC is a coalition, but it includes the Bonded family as part of this group. The coalition, as a whole, is not a family in and of itself.

DeletedUser

Ugh .. Muffin .. I'm only going to say this to you once, so please comprehend this correctly:

The BBC is a coalition, but it includes the Bonded family as part of this group. The coalition, as a whole, is not a family in and of itself.

not according to cris :icon_razz:

lol seems you guys are on... different wavelengths? :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, XLR may have joined in - but who cares? Me for one, and half of my tribe. But that won't stop our attacks on Asylum.

Definitely! Also, him for 2 and her 4 for, 3 is the other but ours is a quarter :lol:

DeletedUser

Definitely! Also, him for 2 and her 4 for, 3 is the other but ours is a quarter :lol:

i think it is because nathan sits half the tribe! :icon_razz:

he and slytown compete for who can sit the most accounts at any given time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser50733

i think it is because nathan sits half the tribe! :icon_razz:

he and slytown compete for who can sit the most accounts at any given time :icon_wink:

Meh, big bro wins hands down. I only have 18 at the minute :icon_redface:

Weaselfierce

the saints won less than a day ago thought :D....
...the drinking started a day before the game
I'm still trying to sort out my nukes, suddenly I seem to have so many of them, but I keep missing the two attack buttons.

Last edited: