Bonus village central =O

DeletedUser

Umm i dont think trycon will be rimmed has a great setup also, but anyways emperor why do you have so many allies and naps?

Just what I was about to ask, also I really hope you haven't used up only that much of your farm...

DeletedUser

Hey guys how about we all go play tribal hugs with his leaders, jk no offence but seriously i would do some serious troop whoring if i were you

DeletedUser

Hey guys how about we all go play tribal hugs with his leaders, jk no offence but seriously i would do some serious troop whoring if i were you

I am. I'm constantly drained on resources because I'm building up huge ass defences (slowly but surely). I'm going on the defensive because I see lots of people here rearing to attack.

Of course I'm building a cavalry fleet, but at this point I think defenses will keep me alive, at least for a little while

And my farm is much bigger from the picture I showed you. That's part of the reason I'm not getting point gain

DeletedUser

I would not say that as the offencive players do have risk by not having much D but still they will be some of the guys who last cause they will clear their 7x7 and defencive players will be ok but also you need enough troops to clear your 7x7 so its best to be half and half or offencive if you have tribemates around you

DeletedUser

I would not say that as the offencive players do have risk by not having much D but still they will be some of the guys who last cause they will clear their 7x7 and defencive players will be ok but also you need enough troops to clear your 7x7 so its best to be half and half or offencive if you have tribemates around you

I have some tribemates around me and some personal allies, but it won't matter. Resource gain is stagnant, and my defenses are not what I anticipated. I rushed for cavalry too early and I got drained.

DeletedUser

I've got a fair share of them myself.

my.php
villasla3.jpg

They are: Stable, Wood, Clay and 30% all rescources. Why couldn't I have gotten an iron one. :(

DeletedUser

you wanna check out 742|627.

5 bonus vills- 3 are 30% resource.1 are 100% iron.1 are 50% stable.

all in the same square.

sorry i don't know how to do the maps.

DeletedUser48480

farms.jpg

He seems to have the best farms to me, Wish it was like that around by my area.

DeletedUser

jeez anyone who knows what they are doing would own there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54374

I am. I'm constantly drained on resources because I'm building up huge ass defences (slowly but surely). I'm going on the defensive because I see lots of people here rearing to attack.

Of course I'm building a cavalry fleet, but at this point I think defenses will keep me alive, at least for a little while

And my farm is much bigger from the picture I showed you. That's part of the reason I'm not getting point gain

If I were you, I wouldn't go so defensive.. Like what Ace said, go half/half, or lean more towards offense. It's better you strike first, than wait till you get obliterated.. But I play aggressive though :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Umm i dont think trycon will be rimmed has a great setup also, but anyways emperor why do you have so many allies and naps?
I meant some of top 10 players might be rimmed but surely not all of them :)

DeletedUser59188

I dont have it great either :icon_sad: look at coordinates 399|477. i'd probably kill for a map like ArianaPowAh's. No, actually, i'd definitely kill for one.

DeletedUser

I can't wait for BP to end. Maybe you're right: half and half sounds good.

Once BP ends, oh hoh hoh