Bonus Villages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone know what kinds of bonuses the bonus villages wil have?

Something like this:
Farm Upgrade villages, have either a 10, 15, or 20% increase to farm capacity.

Now, I know that that probably isn't right, but that is the sort of thing i am asking about. The different possible types of bonuses, and the possible amounts.

Thanks!

HeftySmurf

10% More Clay
10% More Wood
10% More Iron
3% More of All Resources?
10%? Pop increase?

DeletedUser

10% Farm Capacity
10% increase in workshop
10% increase in barracks
10% increase in stables
10% more iron
10% more clay
10% more wood
3% more res of all types

Those are the ones I can think of that I know exist, there may be more.

DeletedUser

I love those bonus villages, but they are not useful early in the game. Hopefully I get some good ones near me to farm on.

thewaytoplay

i hope they will take out recruitment speed ones(especially workshop)

DeletedUser

I like the 10% population ones. Allows an extra 2.4k farm pop in a nuke but I think the recruitment in stables and barracks one can bring alot of strategy aswell

Nauzhror

I like the 10% population ones. Allows an extra 2.4k farm pop in a nuke but I think the recruitment in stables and barracks one can bring alot of strategy aswell

The barracks and stables ones I like as a 2nd village. The 10% pop I like late game when you need that extra oomph to help break a stacked D. I'd never noble the %+ res ones I sure as hell farm them. The workshop ones I consider to well, be useless.

DeletedUser

Very true. The barracks and stables ones I find very interesting. You can spend a few hours to alter a nuke so it allows you to build your O/D nuke quicker depending on which bonus village you have. But you still got to make sure you keep certain qualities in the nuke i.e. power, build time, resource expenditure etc. The workshop ones are more useless then a normal village :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.