Bonuses after get restarted

DeletedUser

I think they should restart the world to be fair enough for everyone.
Agree?

Personally i agree. The advantage was unfair so soon, If they made the bonuses appear a few months in it would be more beneficial.

DeletedUser

Personally i agree. The advantage was unfair so soon, If they made the bonuses appear a few months in it would be more beneficial.

Yeah I see that many players purposely restarted their own accounts even though his/her village was in a very good location.

DeletedUser64969

what were the bonuses? just curious, havent joined yet :p

DeletedUser

lol what a bad idea :D

Good idea, But played badly. If they wait a few months for late comers they can use that bonus to grow faster and catch up, & if you restart later in the game you can catch back up rather easily.

DeletedUser64969

its a bad idea for now, but in a months time it isn't a bad thought , as in month people will Be conquering villages, and the world will probs be nearly as big as it will ever be.

DeletedUser

its a bad idea for now, but in a months time it isn't a bad thought , as in month people will Be conquering villages, and the world will probs be nearly as big as it will ever be.

It's an ideal suggestion for early mid game. Right now it was stupid considering alot of people prefer to restart into a better location