Book about World 57

Kuenchinu

Some people may now about this, A month or two ago I started work an a book about world 57. In order to write the book I got a few players to help me write and mailed all the leaders of the top 20 tribes for there feed back and to gather info to put in to the book. Sadly only a few was willing to help.

anyway the book has been finished and is now published and free for all to read, feel free to comment on it and rate it.

opinions may be biased, or inaccurate

Link to download book or view online

DeletedUser

Was a good read, could be improved but was a nice read.

I would like to comment that {HI} did not want to help , we did.

However, finding time for this was at the bottom of the pile, and in the end it just did not get done..

DeletedUser

Was a good read, could be improved but was a nice read.

I would like to comment that {HI} did not want to help , we did.

However, finding time for this was at the bottom of the pile, and in the end it just did not get done..

Never to late.... *Hint Hint*

DeletedUser

I enjoyed the read. I don't remember giving input though? Must have been some of our other members. It's mostly accurate. It would be nice if we added in the history of Armada and Lights, that era had a large inpact on the world we see today.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd be fine talking a bit about {I} and HEAD, if you want a bit about the SW.

I can also put you in touch with people to talk to who led Lights, as they are close friends of mine (I was meant to join them but it clashed with HEAD), if you wish to do some early game history.

Kuenchinu

Thank you everyone for your comments and input.

If you would like me to add anything simply mail me ingame, my username is MadRogue lol as you likely know.

DeletedUser

I'd be fine talking a bit about {I} and HEAD, if you want a bit about the SW.

I can also put you in touch with people to talk to who led Lights, as they are close friends of mine (I was meant to join them but it clashed with HEAD), if you wish to do some early game history.

don't forget about me (blush)