Boosting Our Awesomeness!!

DeletedUser

Hello once again world 59, I hope you all have been looking forward to see some more awesome pnp. This time i'm having an apprentice to help me out, just to make even more awesome pnp for all of you. This is Hackster2000 my new co player, I like to introduce to you all.

[spoil]
wicker.jpg
[/spoil]

I know a lot of you guys has been wondering how this annoying guy who spamming you with pnp all the time, really looks like. Well to be honest, all of you I told I was a 17 years old Thai girl, I've been lying a bit(hope you all can forgive me). Here is a real picture of me, I took about 25 years ago at a party with hackster.

[spoil]
oldguys1.jpg
[/spoil]

This evening hackster and I had some really serious talks about how we wanted to rule the world, and which tactics we wanted to use to succed. We thought about using "The Fat Bunny" tactic, but hackster reminded me before we even proceed to which kind of tactics we use, we need a good appearence in the external forums. So I decided to paint us a really awesome looking siggy. The Siggy is inspired by Da vinci's even more awesome cousin ... Hackster Da Vinci and his Mona Wiga

[spoil]
monalisaag.jpg
[/spoil]

[01:15:16] Wicker: How u like it? :D
[01:15:30] Wicker: Its okay if u think its ugly :D
[01:15:36] Wicker: Thats what im best at making ;)
[01:15:48] Hackster: I'll let you know
[01:16:03] Hackster: mate ... Wtf
[01:16:05] Hackster: :D
[01:16:06] Wicker: :D
[01:16:13] Wicker: Isn't it just awesome? :D
[01:16:27] Hackster: I want to know what the hell it's for :D
[01:16:34] Wicker: Its ur siggy :D
[01:16:40] Wicker: For the forums ;)
[01:17:19] Hackster: do you want to try again Wicker?
[01:17:20] Hackster: :p
[01:17:23] Wicker: :D
[01:17:30] Wicker: U hate it that much??? :p
[01:17:40] Hackster: It doesn't say Hackster / Wicker W59
[01:17:51] Hackster: plus I'm guessing yours is going to be much better
[01:17:51] Hackster: :D
[01:20:34] *** Wicker sent hackster2000.jpg ***
[spoil]
hackster2000.jpg
[/spoil]
[01:20:36] Wicker: Try again :D
[01:21:01] Wicker: I really think I boosted the awesome looking this time lol
[01:21:06] Hackster: :D
[01:21:10] Hackster: I actually loled

Although Wicker's creation is most obviously awesome, Hackster and Wicker have decided that they can never have too much awesomeness, and so have turned to the forums of W59 for some assistance. Your job is now to make us an even more awesome siggy than the current one we have, and if you succed you will win the special price we offer!

The Rules for the siggy
- 500x80 pixels
- Must be the same signature for both Hackster and Wicker but in a different colour scheme if possible
- Must be even more awesome than our current one(if even possible to make it that awesome)
- Must include both our names
- Add text "World 59"
- If you don't like the requirements above, you make something awesome.

The Prize
- You may name our 3 next villages with any name you desire(aslong they are following the tw rules for village naming)
- We will use your siggy on the externals, where everyone will see it all day!
- You will be mentioned personally in our next PnP!
- You can add a text in the bottom of our ingame profile!

This awesome prize can be yours, if you win our little contest! So start your computers, grab your mouse and keyboard, open MS Paint, Photoshop or whatever you use, and get started!

This contest will run until the 10th January 2012 18:00ST. The Winner will be announced the 11th sometime.

I hope you all enjoyed the reading, and as always we are looking forward for some feedback, of how you liked our pnp!

Best regards Hackster2000 and Wicker

PS, Happy New Year guys and girls :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Hackster2000

I might be biased, but I personally think this is your best PnP so far! :icon_biggrin:
Hope this brings some fun to W59, can't wait to see what you guys can come up with. I'm sure it'll be something slightly better than what I am being forced to display at the moment xD

Last edited:

mdesjarl

I really didn't think your level of awsomeness could get any higher

DeletedUser

You know wicker, we have had many run ins in our TW history. But after thinking on it, I see what you are trying to do. See I know you just took over as Head man for =X aswell as alot of others know also.

You know full well this should have been posted under General aslong as you have been playing, you posted this to take the heat off of your own mates and trying to save grace is all

DeletedUser

You know wicker, we have had many run ins in our TW history. But after thinking on it, I see what you are trying to do. See I know you just took over as Head man for =X aswell as alot of others know also.

You know full well this should have been posted under General aslong as you have been playing, you posted this to take the heat off of your own mates and trying to save grace is all
shush.

Wicker: I attempted in Gimp, got bored, closed it :( might try later.

DeletedUser52670

Excuse me, and you are.....

Last time I checked I didn't think you had to be particularly important in order to post on the forums. I'm sure more than a few could say exactly the same to you, and to me for that matter.

I find it hard to see how you can suggest this is anything other than what it is, Wickerman trying to create some interesting posts and a bit of half sensible forum involvement. If you don't think you want to get involved then I'm sure I don't need to tell you what your best option is :icon_wink:

Thanks Wicker once again for making these forums a more interesting place to be. I will attempt to make something for you in a bit, but it will be rubbish.

Hope you had a good Christmas and happy new year to you as well

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Scrappy Dum if you have nothing to contribute to my topic, other than spam then stop posting, or I am forced to report you for spamming my thread.
I spend many hours making something for people to read, and I DON'T allow people like you to spam it with useless comments. Comment your thoughts about the pnp or don't post at all.

And thanks to everyone else.

SmaXa

Scrappy: If you are going to make inane and off-topic posts, at least get your facts straight. Wickerman is not currently the leader of =X. :)

I will be making a siggy for you, dear Hackster and Wicker. Epic pnp btw.

Deleted User - 4669627

way to work it wick

to scrappy...
if the heat is on us, you might want to turn it up so we can feel it :icon_razz:

SmaXa

Wicker:
Wicker.png

Hackster:
Hackster-1.png

This is to be taken entirely serious. There is nothing stupid about these sigs at all o,o

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol. Wickerman got the sigs, close the thread? :icon_biggrin:

Scrappy, i can only hope you never tell anyone what tribe your in.

DeletedUser

is wickermans pics in size proportion he asked for?

Scrappy, i can only hope you never tell anyone what tribe your in. SKYPE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I fancy giving this a shot, I've got to re-do my sig too D:. Sad times for me.

slinkiestwizard

Wicker very nice ! Now ill be forced to come up with another PNP declaration to make you work even harder!

DeletedUser

all signatures must be within 700px in width or 80px in height breaking of so will result in an infraction. Please review your rules again.