bored on earlier worlds need /want coplay w51

Mentor 7th

i swapped account from my 1.8 mill account into a 2.8 mill account i passed it to a noob who basically couldnt cope the way i could.

i remember gaining 100 mill ODD in 3 days lol

Mentor 7th

not really it got smashed to pieces for months i had the sit about 60% of the time after i gave the account to another person

inc were always around 4-5k couldnt tag it no longer they eventually got the account to 900k before the noob who i gave the acc deleted it

im just looking for some extra fun maybe 51 will bring that got 1 offer atm considering it but still looking

DeletedUser

Well I already have an account you may consider me a noob xD im very active but scools startin up and I might need someone to be on we I cant

DeletedUser

No one trust this kid. He changed my password but didn't realize I could reset it.

Sorry little boy, your fun and games are over.

Mentor 7th

lol i changed pass as you said you were leaving and the account was mine

its illegal my friend to know the pass to an account you know that ?

please reffer to game rules

ive played this game for years dont test me

DeletedUser

Mentor 7th said:
lol fine lets sort this like men i have a friends account near by see you in 2 months

So you knew the password to 2 accounts in the same world? I'm pretty sure that's against the rules.

And it was understood you were going to let me back but as soon I told you the info you changed the password? Weird. I thought it was illegal to steal PP, as well. Which is what you tried to do.

Peace out. I'm done with fools like you.

Mentor 7th

i deleted the account it was created today in order to chat to a few people if you are in any doubt submit ticket

u remember i sat u and may call me fool i call you noob

i never stole any pp my own accounts are all covered to April next year I'll give ss's to prove if req

you think the worste i have no quarrels with you all i intended to do as my mail stated to the tribe mates was sit on you acc then co-play on your return

ffs man money for PP isnt an issue im 26 yr old project engineer not a kid i tried to resolve this your obv a noob with no game experience

uve been rimmed allot i can tell

Mentor 7th

its a 5k account lol u think i would steal a 5k acc or its pps ur embarrassing yourself

DeletedUser

Maybe you want to join us Mentor? I'm sure someone in T-Rex want to co-play. We're a bunch of the old T-Rex, and a few old *DARK*, guys here. Drop me a line if you're interested.

Mentor 7th

man im just wanting somwhere to split my time from other worlds this noob went crazy lol

im looking forward to rimming him in months to come

i changed pass as he said im quitting i was like i'll keep it warm its your acc it will be here when u get back just mail me and we'll sort details i didnt want any1 else having access to the acc basically so it stayed safe

next thing im stealing his 5k acc lol i can make that in a week or 2 lol

then im after his pp's again this lets me know he was bullied or still is bullied, lol stupid lil boy

i tried to help but screw it

dark see whats on offer my friend and i'll give it a whirl im on 14 hrs or so a day so a pretty handy addition

its either play games or work i can tell ya its a no brainer

Mentor 7th

yeah eastgate (DAN)

i play other games with him n got him into tw