Bored Squarrels

• Thread starter DeletedUser68103
  • Start date

DeletedUser68103

oie_9149270BxGoorx.gif

squirrelfight.gif

WAIT! don't leave yet! This thread actually has a purpose. A reason for existence. The reason, well, if I gave that away in the introduction I would be defeating the point of all the hard work I just put into these pretty pictures ^.^

So most of you are aware of that gang bang thing we got going on up in the North east.
[spoil]
pubimage
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Gangstats.jpg
[/spoil]
Yeah that one.

It sure looks entertaining n' all for those Squarrels down south. BUUUTTTT......

[spoil]
9fa57ac017aa325b2d3d0bf28d0345ed.gif
[/spoil]

[spoil]
pubimage
[/spoil]

They have an op on us already under way so... War on and Good luck :)

DeletedUser

Haha 10th tribe to go to war with Rabid. You guys are really outdoing yourselves =p Good luck to both sides...

Also to me, this thread sounds like more of a brag of the war stats against the alliance than a war declaration ^^

DeletedUser68103

I forgetted it :( It was late!

@Ihatecapslock: The gang bang wasn't gang bangy enough for us yet. ;)

DeletedUser

rabid_master_strategy.jpg

Also why are you still claiming this to be a gang bang, it's your own poor diplomacy.

Rabid has attacked red dots, The alliance have retaliated by attacking red dots. You can't control your members :lol:, and then call it a gang bang when tribes retaliate.

In my book recruiting deserters from iHate, WPAG breaking NAPS early on in the game, recruiting members from failing tribes as quickly as possible just seems like bad diplomacy, which attracts bad "squarrels" :icon_wink:

:)

DeletedUser68103

Also why are you still claiming this to be a gang bang, it's your own poor diplomacy.

Rabid has attacked red dots, The alliance have retaliated by attacking red dots. You can't control your members :lol:, and then call it a gang bang when tribes retaliate.

In my book recruiting deserters from iHate, WPAG breaking NAPS early on in the game, recruiting members from failing tribes as quickly as possible just seems like bad diplomacy, which attracts bad "squarrels" :icon_wink:

Your argument would make sense if we were complaining about the gang bang... On the contrary we are embracing it and adding to the fun ^.^

As for lack of control, Foggy has 100% control over all of us. We are mindless zombies. He just sends out a circular once a week and says "eVerYb0dy attAck teh rEd doTs!"

DeletedUser

Let's kick out everyone nobling red dots! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

It would be poor diplomacy...if we had any to begin with. Our motto is "If we can't win on our own, then winning doesn't mean anything."

Just because they are retaliating doesn't mean that it isn't a gang bang. They could have attacked us individually, but because they all chose to team up, and then declare on US, that would make it a gang bang.

We did recruit a few players from iHate, but only the ones that had been planning on joining us for a few weeks before the war even started. We never broke any NAPs, but we have had an NAP go sour because the other tribe disrespected us and told us that "It's only an NAP so get over us inviting your targets and supporting them."

It seems to me that someone is being a sour-puss because maybe he is going to be losing villages very soon or has already lost them to Rabid?

DeletedUser105277

Everyone knows a Prophet doesn't last very long.. This we hope gets no exception. In the mind of a rabid squarrel.. religion isn't an option, nor is reading a prophency... We take our horises (see spoiler below)... and goes rabid!

[spoil]
Rat-or-squirrel.jpg
[/spoil]

@ Critical mass, stop complaining about that this is our own diplomacy.. Well. Sure it is diplomacy, do something about it then. I've been waiting for some good fights, let's rock baby. Show that you can do something.. with that OP you guys planned on me.

For the one and only squarrel!

DeletedUser

It would be poor diplomacy...if we had any to begin with. Our motto is "If we can't win on our own, then winning doesn't mean anything." Mine's YOLO

Just because they are retaliating doesn't mean that it isn't a gang bang. They could have attacked us individually, but because they all chose to team up, and then declare on US, that would make it a gang bang. Don't want to argue semantics here but, if you believed there would be no retaliation from just random nobling without strategy, you were wrong. The "gangbang" has and continues to slow your growth so you've combatted that with recruitment. POOR DIPLOMACY.

We did recruit a few players from iHate, but only the ones that had been planning on joining us for a few weeks before the war even started. We never broke any NAPs, but we have had an NAP go sour because the other tribe disrespected us and told us that "It's only an NAP so get over us inviting your targets and supporting them." Ermm a few? Weeks before the war even started? Keep reassuring yourself :icon_wink:

It seems to me that someone is being a sour-puss because maybe he is going to be losing villages very soon or has already lost them to Rabid? Furthermore proof that rabid's over sized sense of self importance has detracted from your sense of humour :icon_rolleyes:.

@ Critical mass, stop complaining about that this is our own diplomacy.. Well. Sure it is diplomacy, do something about it then. I've been waiting for some good fights, let's rock baby. Show that you can do something.. with that OP you guys planned on me.

For the one and only squarrel!You were waiting for some good fights? :lol:. That would explain why you took you and your members and merged with the biggest tribe on K35 (Rabid). You seem to be a bit of a hypocrite Mighty Mezz

Replies in bold :)

DeletedUser

We obviously knew there would be retaliation, and this shows how little worry we had towards retaliation. They are gang banging us and we are still winning. It might slow our growth, but once we break these tribes there will be absolutely no resistance to our control of the north east part of the world. We could care less about our growth or our rankings. What we are going for here is domination of our area. And the best way we see fit is to fight for it.

And yes a few, Prokk, korttiapina, YummyAK. Those are the only 3 that we have invited from iHate. I think 3 qualifies as a "few" but correct me if im wrong. And yes, we had constant communications with those 3 guys well before the war even started. Hence why we trusted them enough to invite them to Rabid.

Finally, I saw zero humor in your initial post, as Im sure most people will agree that there was little if any humor at all in your initial post. So where is my over-sized sense of self-importance detracting from my sense of humor? Maybe the humor was in your ignorance at posting thoughts based on zero facts or logic and then believing you're right. But please, if I am wrong, show me what in your initial post was meant to be humorous...

DeletedUser68103

If your motto is really YOLO then you should have no qualms with our motto of generally not giving a squarrel about what we noble.

We never said that we did not think this would bring about retaliation. We knew it would and chose to do it anyway. That doesn't change the fact there are several tribes supposedly cooperating with each other to fight another tribe. :| We aren't upset or complaining about it at all, infact we find it humorous. So I don't get what you are on about.

DeletedUser68103

Well Mr. Critical Mass, you have successfully killed the light hearted vibe of this thread. I hope you are happy.

DeletedUser

Here are some light hearts to help out:

[spoil]
lightHeart.jpg

100492820_9010c60d5e.jpg
[/spoil]

Motadad

Good Luck to both the tribes.
Will be an even contest in the beginning.

DeletedUser

Well Mr. Critical Mass, you have successfully killed the light hearted vibe of this thread. I hope you are happy.

Tough crowd :icon_biggrin:.

I chose the fluffiest "squarrel" I could find, guess you guys in Rabid aren't fans of satire either

zero facts or logic

You merged with O-G Fact
You recruited from iHATE Fact
You sweeped up MuFFin as quickly as possible another FACT

3 so far, not bad for 0 facts or logic.

Recruited deserters FACT
Got bad Squarrels FACT

I am hurt by your accusations of my slander! Maybe more pictures of squirrels acting stupidly would classify as humour for you though XD

DeletedUser

You merged with O-G Fact
You recruited from iHATE Fact
You sweeped up MuFFin as quickly as possible another FACT

O-G: Technically not a merger because we only 7 of their 24 members, and none of them gained any position in the tribal leadership. O-G was dying so we invited their top players. I would count a merger as bringing in a large portion of members from both tribes and sharing some leadership roles.

iHate: I agreed that we invited from them, but you questioned me when I claimed we only took a few. 3 is only a few. So where is your logic to back up that we took in more than a few?

MuFFin: They were planning on merging with Org, and some of their members came to us because they did not wish to join Org. Are they deserters? Did we go to them asking them to join us? Nope.

You can call them deserters or whatever you want, and you can think that we have "Bad Squarrels." But that is all irrelevant. What really matters is that we are going to be bringing the fight to your front doors now, and we will see how you back it up in game. You can sit here and call it whatever way you want to see it, but it makes no difference in game.

Your posts contain no satire either. If you really think they do, how about you show me what was satirical about them? You keep side-stepping my questions...